Discount Voucher in Simon's Book

mark&sue

<font color=teal>I keep trying to convert everybod
This is probably a question for Simon but others may know!

Do you need to take Simon's book into Planet Hollywood for the discount or just cut off the back cover???

Many thanks

Susan

We showed the book. Waitress took it away, I presume to talk to manager. Came back and said no problem. As they did not mark the book I suspect it could be used again :)

Reid

Again we just took the book in. When ordering we showed the coupon in the book. I don't think our waitress had seen one before but she said no problem. When our bill came it was without the discount. I mentioned this & she apologised took back the bill & quickly brought back another, with discount.

It's def worth doing as it took our bill for 4 to under 100 euros.

to be on the safe side I will put the book on my check list when packing that way I will remember it. Hopefully!!

I am a rainforest cafe safari member but I think it only works in USA but I could always try that too!!!

Many thanks

Susan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter