Discount Tickets for Mini Golf?

jeni16

DIS Veteran
Is there anywhere to get discount tickets for the mini-golf? In the past we've had a package where we buy one get one or something like that. Would like to take DS4 this time but for 2 Adults & 1 Child, it's $40.00. I know that everything at Disney is expensive but that seems a little ridiculous.

Thanks!

Just as information-

If you are buying new (after Feb. 12, 2017) WDW tickets with the Park Hopper option, it costs just $15 to add the Park Hopper Plus (Water Parks & More) option.
That PH+ option includes play at either/both WDW mini-golf locations (daily, before 4pm.)

I know that's still a $45 cost for 3 people, but it also includes the Water Parks.

Just as information-

If you are buying new (after Feb. 12, 2017) WDW tickets with the Park Hopper option, it costs just $15 to add the Park Hopper Plus (Water Parks & More) option.
That PH+ option includes play at either/both WDW mini-golf locations (daily, before 4pm.)

I know that's still a $45 cost for 3 people, but it also includes the Water Parks.

Thanks for the info. That would be the better deal if I hadn't already bought my tickets. :( I'll keep that in. Mind for next time though.

Thanks for the info. That would be the better deal if I hadn't already bought my tickets. :( I'll keep that in. Mind for next time though.

FYI, you can always upgrade tickets and pay the difference. I don't know what the exact cost will be (it would depend on your tickets), but adding Park Hopper or Water Park Fun & More can be done to most tickets at any ticket booth or guest services location.

FYI, you can always upgrade tickets and pay the difference. I don't know what the exact cost will be (it would depend on your tickets), but adding Park Hopper or Water Park Fun & More can be done to most tickets at any ticket booth or guest services location.

Even if you purchased them from a non-Disney source? We did the Buy 4 days get 3 free that included the Park Hopper. We would probably have to pay the difference to get them back up to Disney prices & then it wouldn't be worth it.

Even if you purchased them from a non-Disney source? We did the Buy 4 days get 3 free that included the Park Hopper. We would probably have to pay the difference to get them back up to Disney prices & then it wouldn't be worth it.

Well, you can definitely still upgrade them. I am not sure about the costs to do so though and if them being bought from a third-party makes a difference.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter