discount shopping at disney

OJoyfulOne

I LOVE the Dwarfs and hope to see them again when
Hi everyone,

I will be going to WDW in September and will be unable to get to the disney outlets this time because of time constaints. My question is has anyone be able to find good deals in any of parks at Disney for things like t-shirts, hats, pins, etc., and what have has been the lowest price you have been able to find?

Thanks,
Joy

Sales in the parks are few and far between.
I have seen only a few items on sale. And what I saw had no signage showing they were on sale.
Either ask a CM in the store if they know of anything on sale, or just look around.
We saw adult polo shirts in AK one time for $14.99.
I LE set of droid pins from Star Wars weekend started out way over priced at $125, and went for $65 less than a month later.

I have found things on sale everytime I have gone. Look around in each shop you go into! I never pay full price!!!

Twice, the nicest sweatshirts I ever got from WDW were on sale at the stores at MK (if I am remembering correctly) for 25-30 each.

Quite a few stores all around WDW have sale/clearance racks. You have to look for them, they usually are not marked. Last summer we got Pooh mini stuffed animals dressed as a leopord and a tiger at AK for $3.99 each. They were really cute.

TL has a large sale rack of various surfing/sun clothing.

Keep your eyes open:)

We found some really good buys at The World of Disney store. We have also seen some sales at parks and resorts too.
We like to hit the disney store before our trip. They have sales all the time!!!

Jordans' mom

The Disney outlet at the Premiere Outlet stores are only about 5 minutes (maybe not even that) from Downtown Disney and well worth the extra minutes. We've always found a ton of things there and don't even bothering driving out to the outlets at the Lake Buena Vista outlet mall or the one over on International.

I sometimes find the prices a bit higher for the same item at the store at the Premier Outlets. I've inquired and they say they're supposed to be the same. I continue to prefer the stores at Belz and seldom hit the ones at the Premier, even though it's very near where we stay. They do carry slightly different merchandise. Even the two in the Belz Mall stock different things and different sizes of the same thing.

Sheila

The last time I went, we kept holding off on buying things. Good thing we did, because at the Huge store in Downtown Disney ( I don't recall the name) they had the same items as the parks but for much cheaper.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter