Discount for 2BR room villa

tink20

DIS Veteran
I don't know if I am doing this correct. I was looking at the 2 BR villa at AKL, on the WDW website it is $655 a night. If I use the 45% discount, it would be $361 a night. Is this correct or do they not allow the discount for that particular room? I was going to do 2 rooms at a moderate, but that would be $370 (a night for 2 rooms, w/o a discount)

I don't know if I am doing this correct. I was looking at the 2 BR villa at AKL, on the WDW website it is $655 a night. If I use the 45% discount, it would be $361 a night. Is this correct or do they not allow the discount for that particular room? I was going to do 2 rooms at a moderate, but that would be $370 (a night for 2 rooms, w/o a discount)

Pending availability, I know two bedrooms have been discounted previously (other posters here have gotten the same discount you mention on their two bedroom accommodations). Whether or not it's available at DAKL, I'm not sure.

If you were able to get that, that assures you that you'd have two sleeping rooms plus a living area with a full kitchen. Not bad, I'd say!

It depends if there is availb. at that villa. Sometimes they only allow SSR or OKW, sometimes all of them but it is subject to what is available

I booked AKL Kidani 2 bdrm sav view for July with a 20/30/40 PIN. At that time there was availability with the PIN at AKV, WVL, SSR & OKW. I called back last weekend to see if anything else was available in a 2 bdrm and all that was laft was AKV & SSR. So I kept my AKV- Kidani

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter