Discount Bookings

plgrn

DIS Veteran
Is It A Bargain To Book A Cruise Via An Agency Rather Than The Official Disney Sight. I Am A Potential First Time Disney Cruiser. Thanks!! Also, If One Books A 3 Night Cruise And Leaves On Thursday, What Time Should One Get To The Port To Check In?

plgrn said:
Is It A Bargain To Book A Cruise Via An Agency Rather Than The Official Disney Sight. I Am A Potential First Time Disney Cruiser. Thanks!! Also, If One Books A 3 Night Cruise And Leaves On Thursday, What Time Should One Get To The Port To Check In?

You can get a much better price on a DCL by using a TA verses the DCL site. We have only booked once with DCL and that was while on our first cruise. We came home and let our TA take over the reservation and was given a discount. You are still about to keep all of your onboard credits this way. I always shop around online before booking a cruise to find the best discount.

I like to get to the port and wait in line. On our last cruise we arrived via shuttle from the Radisson at 10:00 am. We were the second family in line. :Pinkbounc

Many agents/agencies will:

1) book blocks of rooms as group space in order to secure group rates and pass the savings on to you;

2) rebate a good portion of their commission to lower the price

some will do both 1 and 2.

Some cruise lines have rules now against advertised rebating, DCL does not yet.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

-Joe

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter