Disboutiquers Part 20 Kids Disney Boutique / Customs Clothes psst..we sew ;-)

Linette, I want you to know I mean this in the nicest possible way: ARE YOU NUTS? Those are awesome! Sweets, if you can do that with poor eyesight (what's this about a spinal tap?:scared1:), maybe I should just stop sewing now. Seriously, please, please do not be disappointed in these- they really, truly are great and the family will LOVE them.

Could not have said it better myself!! Those are fabulous!

:headache:with me as usual.....:confused3 as I did not want to have a spinal tap my eyesight is really bad (blurry) so for Seth give I have to change plans and go with something easy that I will need no pattern for and that I could do in 1 day of sewing ( late as usual) ... so I made simple tops and skirts for the girls and some pants and a tshirt for Seth..

2010_05070044.jpg

2010_05070034.jpg

2010_05070036.jpg

2010_05070031.jpg

2010_05070019.jpg

2010_05080013.jpg

2010_05080027.jpg

In the mail !!!:woohoo::woohoo:

Linnette

The only thing to be disappointed about is not being able to do what you envisioned, because what you have posted is AMAZING!

Non-disney sewing question...
I am going to make some blankets for my youngest DD...problem is she HAS to have a certain kind! :confused3 Anyway, the blankets that she has from the store have a certain kind of trim around the outside edge, but the blankets are too small! So I need to find that trim...it's the knit stuff that is around the collar of a t shirt. Kind of ribbed, kind of like bias tape... Anyone know what that's called or if I can buy it somewhere?

She chews on her blankets :rolleyes: and if they aren't edged like this she gets MAD and doesn't sleep! So, I'll buy the knit material for the blanket and hopefully be able to find this trim and make her some that are her size that aren't chewed bare! (..and in the meantime, continue to try to keep her from chewing on her blankets like a puppy dog! :sad2: )

If Teresa is leaving, who will switch to a new thread? Don't we switch at 250 pages? Not that I think Teresa should stay home to swithc us, but if she feels the need, i can go in her place!! You know, just out of friendship:thumbsup2

Ok, miss smarty pants!! I'm only in Florida, we have INTERNET here! :lmao: I was actually thinking of moving us a few pages early though.... So, be warned!

I commented on facebook, too. But, I just had to tell you again that I love this picture! She is just the cutest little thing! Thank you for the tour of beautiful Sis Boom land!!

Linnette, you are amazing! I can't believe you can do all of this without a pattern, when you aren't feel well, and can't see very well! Wow! I especially love the Tinkerbell dress. That style is adorable!

thanks everyone for the compliments on the club penguin stuff. the sneakers are from the disney store, i just made the shirt to match. i did make the cake. just back from the party jungle. what a success 25 kids running around like wild, but he had fun

i know what you mean about changing his mind. ryan asked yesterday if he could change his party to wrestlingyeah buddy let me change that igloo to a wrestling ring

she looks adorable
I skipped about 10 pages, so I missed your club penguin stuff. I may have to go back if I have a few minutes! Tessa tried to change the theme to cheetahs on the morning of her birthday party. I told her I had already made her a rock 'n roll outfit and she was getting a rock 'n roll cake, whether she wanted it or not! :lmao: She loved it once it was done, thankfully for her.

Didn't I ask for everyone to not be to chatty while I was away? We got back Wednesday evening and I just now caught up. It was a great trip and as always, I cannot wait to go back! It had been a year and a half since we were there but I think we will be going back now every year I hope (since the girls are a little older and easier to travel with we can manage it easier)!

Just wanted to pop in and say hi! And hopefully move the thread along a little since we are so close to 249! I promise to post pics as soon as I download them and tell all of my stories about traveling with my in-laws (you know this has to be good - traveling with in-laws - what was I thinking????).

I can't wait to see pictures from your trip! How exciting that you're thinking of going every year! Next year you need to go the 2nd week in May so you can see Teresa! Don't tell me that about the in-laws! I will be going to Disneyland with the in-laws in 2 weeks (just my brother-in-law and sister-in-law; no parents in-law, though)!:scared1:

I'm skimming a lot, but I saw the Goofy shirt that Ellen made, LOVE it!!
Linnette, your outfits are AMAZING as usual! And, were your ears ringing yesterday??? Bernadette (Lovesdumbo) and I were chatting about you!
Nicole, thanks for the SisBoom pictures!!! That looks like so much fun! Did you get to see Carla and her mom?

I like Maureen's idea! I'll go instead of Teresa and she can stay home and start the thread! I am sure you are capable Heather, but we don't want to risk it! She was supposed to stop and pick me up anyways, so I'll just send her back home and the kids and I will have fun! Her DH can fish everyday! I am good with that! :rotfl:

I just :love: the big gives!

You bguys are just TOOO funny! You know, I TRIED to get the pilot to stop for you, but he just wouldn't! :confused3 You know Brian! Yes, I"m sure he is planning on fishing quite a bit. He didn't bring his fishing pole though, so that's odd.

I can't wait to see pictures from your trip! How exciting that you're thinking of going every year! Next year you need to go the 2nd week in May so you can see Teresa! Don't tell me that about the in-laws! I will be going to Disneyland with the in-laws in 2 weeks (just my brother-in-law and sister-in-law; no parents in-law, though)!:scared1:

Yes, the 2nd week of May!

Brian loves going on vacation with his in-laws! ;)

Right before we left, I made Thing 1-5 shirts for our Islands of Adventure Day. So, if anyone is a IOA this next week and sees a family of 5, with two little girls in Audrey Butt Ruffle skirts, wearing Thing shirts, please stop me!!

:

Super cute cake.

Love all the eye candy in the shop, but the pics with this beautiful baby in them are the best.

:headache:with me as usual.....:confused3 as I did not want to have a spinal tap my eyesight is really bad (blurry) so for Seth give I have to change plans and go with something easy that I will need no pattern for and that I could do in 1 day of sewing ( late as usual) ... so I made simple tops and skirts for the girls and some pants and a tshirt for Seth..

2010_05070044.jpg

2010_05080027.jpg

In the mail !!!:woohoo::woohoo:

Linnette

Great looking stuff. I especially like the pants in the last pic.

Non-disney sewing question...
I am going to make some blankets for my youngest DD...problem is she HAS to have a certain kind! :confused3 Anyway, the blankets that she has from the store have a certain kind of trim around the outside edge, but the blankets are too small! So I need to find that trim...it's the knit stuff that is around the collar of a t shirt. Kind of ribbed, kind of like bias tape... Anyone know what that's called or if I can buy it somewhere?

She chews on her blankets :rolleyes: and if they aren't edged like this she gets MAD and doesn't sleep! So, I'll buy the knit material for the blanket and hopefully be able to find this trim and make her some that are her size that aren't chewed bare! (..and in the meantime, continue to try to keep her from chewing on her blankets like a puppy dog! :sad2: )

Is that just rib knit?

:wave2::wave2: Hi Teresa

My favorite designer is having one too and I am right there with you! :)

Love all the dresses, fabrics, cakes and babies on here lately!! I really need to sew something...

AND, I am on the cusp of buying a used Saturn Vue... scared because there goes my savings... :scared1: I need a newer car but these things freak me out. Anybody have one?

I have one & I LOVE it! Mine's a 2006 & it's wonderful. I like that I have room to take all the stuff we need for a week at Disney, but I don't feel like I'm driving a tank. I also like that I'm going to be able to get 3 carseats in the back. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter