Disappointed no LM rooms left....now where?

princessap

DIS Veteran
So I have convinced DH to add a night on at the beginning of our stay as we come over from Clearwater. I wanted to book a LM room so we could explore that resort and do DTD and then move to the poly the next day. However, no rooms are left for the date we need.....do rooms ever show up with a month to go? Only could convince him if the resort was cheap and my middle dd loves Ariel so it would have been perfect :(

However, no rooms are left for the date we need.....do rooms ever show up with a month to go?

Definitely . . . keep checking. For early December of 2012, I would see the inventory change back and forth within minutes every day I checked [even within a week of the stay]. As it was, I decided to add a night on my DVC reservation and didn't take advantage of it, but don't give up hope and good luck. :thumbsup2

What dates were you needing?
What site did you check, did you check only the Disney site?
Sometimes other sites have some available, do not ask me how but I have checked them & they will have some even at a cheaper price.

So I have convinced DH to add a night on at the beginning of our stay as we come over from Clearwater. I wanted to book a LM room so we could explore that resort and do DTD and then move to the poly the next day. However, no rooms are left for the date we need.....do rooms ever show up with a month to go? Only could convince him if the resort was cheap and my middle dd loves Ariel so it would have been perfect :(

Just keep calling. Rooms open up all the time, especially since you just need one day. And the website isn't always accurate either, so it is best to call them. Good Luck. :)

Not sure of your dates, but what about a royal room at POR. If your plan is DTD than this is perfect because you can take the boat!:thumbsup2

I need march 3.....we are at the poly the 4-7 but there is no availability with the room only discount and am not willing to pay 546 for a std room.

Thanks. Will check out Expedia?

I need march 3.....we are at the poly the 4-7 but there is no availability with the room only discount and am not willing to pay 546 for a std room.

You'd probably be able to get a royal room w/the spring discount for the same price that AOA would have cost since it has no discount.

Was LM ever available with the spring discount? Maybe if you search for it without the discount it will show up.

Was LM ever available with the spring discount? Maybe if you search for it without the discount it will show up.

No it wasn't so I searched for it without the discount and still nothing. I even checked Expedia too and nothing. I liked it because my dd is such an Ariel fan but might check out the POR royal rooms. Am I crazy for doing this? My DH thinks I am but I love it there just as much as my girls do!

Not sure of your dates, but what about a royal room at POR. If your plan is DTD than this is perfect because you can take the boat!:thumbsup2

I never would have thought about that. What a great suggestion. Thanks!
We will have our own car so getting to the poly the next day will be easy right?

So I looked up royal rooms under both discounts and only pool view rooms left with original discount but it is the same price as std view with second discount released.$194....is that good?

$194 seems high, rack rate is $205 for your date but at least it's a little discount. Go for it, POR is great, the Royal Rooms are lovely, your Princess will be thrilled

$194 seems high, rack rate is $205 for your date but at least it's a little discount. Go for it, POR is great, the Royal Rooms are lovely, your Princess will be thrilled

This is for royal room pool view. So not much discount?

If you haven't already, try an arrival of 3/2 for 2 nights or 3/1 for 3 nights to see if that shows availability. If it does, you can book those nights and then call back and drop the night(s) not needed. I'm not sure why that happens, but sometimes adding a day or two onto what you need comes up available when nothing is showing available for your exact dates. Good luck.

We decided to keep trying to get a little mermaid room and if we can't then we will stick with plans as is. Thanks everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter