Disappointed ~ no CDN codes for Feb-April

SandraC

Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k
Hi all! Last year we had two types of codes to pick from. ANYONE codes and CDN codes. There are ANYONE codes now, but didn't seem as good as last year. I've been waiting for CDN codes and NOTHING. I thought I could use CDN codes to talk dh into WDW this March ~ but NO CODES ~ NO TRIP. I guess WDW doesn't get my money this year. But when a door closes, a window opens! We are really looking forward to all the other trips we can take this year. It's actually nice to think of all the other things we can do! Chat soon! S

There is a Cdn code for that time frame and that is how I booked CBR over Easter. My rate over Easter weekend is $109/night .

I also booked with the CDN code for POR during March Break. Our room is also 109.00/night.

What Sandra means is that there is no NEW spring promotion (so far) like last year.

I also have a CND code for March Break, that I booked last fall. That promotion has ended and the current "anyone" code is not quite as good as last fall's.

I can sympathize with you SandraC. I'd really like a Disney fix at some point this spring but can't really afford it and the cruise in the fall unless there's a code of some sort. I've been kicking myself for not book in the fall but the promotion wasn't available for long and I had no plans to go in the spring at that time. I've been hoping that they will come out with a Cdn code but it doesn't look like it.

Cdnmickeylover

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter