DISappeared???

wilma-bride

<<This space intentionally blank>>
I was just thinking that there were a few DISers who I haven't 'seen' around for a while and wondered if they were still here :confused3

diberry - the lovely Di (last seen on week 2 of the weight loss pledge)

shellbell (again, last seen with DH on the weight loss pledge)

MsPennieLane - whose trippie is anxiously awaited (last seen disappearing into the Disney sunset)

Kevin Stringer (last seen on the Swindon DIS meet thread)

Has anyone seen these DISers??? (no reward offered though :rotfl: )

Diberry, Used to be a regular on the Paris boards but she hasnt posted there for a while, I think her last few posts were her own trip reports from nov/dec-ish last year

Shellbell, I havent a clue

MsPennilane, Has only flitted in last time someone asked where she was so I assume she checks the boards but doesnt post :confused3

Kevin Stringer, Not too long ago he was around but maybe he's just busy

:sunny:

Jodie

Must admit I'd noticed they hadn't been around for a while too but there again I haven't been able to log on so often either as those miserable so and so's at work have made us sign an 'Internet Usage Agreement' so I am wary about logging on at work now and when I get home it's either too late or I'm shattered. Hope they are all ok anyway :)

I still keep in contact with Di and she's getting along fine and she will be very impressed to be called lovely (although she is ! ;) )

Frances999 said:
Diana unfortunately left the DIS when the new DLP board moderators were announced. There is a thread here

I did suspect this, and the reason why but had never seen the thread.

After the same happening with Scottish_Maleificant I am begining to dread any new Mods ever been annouced, so current Mods, Please dont leave :worship:

Jodie

I must admit, I noticed that "Shellbell" was missing as last year when I was "active" on these boards her name appeared very regularly. The other person, I noticed who was missing was "Mrs Dazzle". :confused3

Ok, I've had a quick 'search' to see when they were last on, and I can say that

Shellbell she posted at the end of January and was last on-line last week - If you're out there Michelle - Hi, and I hope we hear from you soon

Kevin Stringer He's always around and he posted yesterday on the UK Trip Planning boards

MsPennieLane Now I was PMing Anz around Christmas time, and I'm sure she has been really busy job hunting - so Anz, if you're around come and say Hi too

Diberry Di left the Dis around January, though I know from some of her friends that she is doing fine - so Hi Di, I hope everything is going well

We often get a lull around here, as people haven't got a holiday booked or are a bit down after coming home, but I'm sure that once the excitement of their next holiday starts they'll be back to share it with us

Mandy :)

ely3857 said:

After the same happening with Scottish_Maleificant I am begining to dread any new Mods ever been annouced, so current Mods, Please dont leave :worship:

Jodie

Don't worry Jodie, I'm not going anywhere, whether you want me to or not :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :lmao: :lmao:

Lisash said:
I haven't been able to log on so often either as those miserable so and so's at work have made us sign an 'Internet Usage Agreement' QUOTE]

Im the same! so annoying lol

and im still here lol like a bad smell, with my DISfunctional life and holiday planning

I think I would drive chris nuts if I didnt have this place

Mumof2 said:
The other person, I noticed who was missing was "Mrs Dazzle". :confused3

Mrs Dazzle was on our boards today answering the MFI thread, so it's nice to see her back on here too :thumbsup2

.. and Anna, it's great that you are here (whether you smell or not :rotfl2: :rotfl2: )

mandymouse said:
Ok, I've had a quick 'search' to see when they were last on, and I can say that

Shellbell she posted at the end of January and was last on-line last week - If you're out there Michelle - Hi, and I hope we hear from you soon

Kevin Stringer He's always around and he posted yesterday on the UK Trip Planning boards

MsPennieLane Now I was PMing Anz around Christmas time, and I'm sure she has been really busy job hunting - so Anz, if you're around come and say Hi too

Diberry Di left the Dis around January, though I know from some of her friends that she is doing fine - so Hi Di, I hope everything is going well

We often get a lull around here, as people haven't got a holiday booked or are a bit down after coming home, but I'm sure that once the excitement of their next holiday starts they'll be back to share it with us

Thanks, Mandy!

mandymouse said:
Mrs Dazzle was on our boards today answering the MFI thread, so it's nice to see her back on here too :)

Thanks, I don't often look at the Community Board so didn't notice Mrs Dazzle had been on. :confused3 Must change this. Whenever I do pop over here there's loads of stuff going on. :coffee:

mushumadness said:
I think I would drive chris nuts if I didnt have this place

Ditto, I just tell Gavin I could develop a serious shopping habit using his credit card, or I DIS!

Jodie

I think its such a shame when people who been posting for ages disappear. :sad: I dont understand what the politics that are that people keep going on about :confused3 Is there some secret code in the messages that I am missing or something???

mandymouse said:

I am, as Mandy said, always around.
'He's often to be found here sharing his incredible intellect and sunny personality' would have been better Mandy, but I guess 'always around' will do. :thumbsup2

For those of you interested in chat, join me and Tim on Sunday evenings where I'm always around too. :teeth:

Kev

ely3857 said:

Ditto, I just tell Gavin I could develop a serious shopping habit using his credit card, or I DIS!

Jodie

You see, we even save people from bankruptcy :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Kevin Stringer said:
I am, as Mandy said, always around.
'He's often to be found here sharing his incredible intellect and sunny personality' would have been better Mandy, but I guess 'always around' will do. :thumbsup2 Kev

Yeah, like I said 'Always around' :lmao: :lmao:

hello.gif
I'm still about - but lurking in the shadows now!!!! :rotfl2: It's nice to be missed! I pop in on here most days to keep up with your lives! Still dieting and likely to be so for months and months and ............................(forever!!!) Now lost 3 stone in total but a long way to go still. Well done to everyone who's sticking with it! Thanks for thinking about me Joh!!! Hi to you too Mandy!! (BTW it wasn't just the mod thing Jodie ;) ) I still "see" a lot of Angela (disneyangel) and 20 odd of the DLP crowd I'm very happy to say. Be happy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter