DISApalooza 2011 – DIS/DISUnplugged/Dreams Unlimited Travel December Event Details

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two of the greatest qualities in life are:
1. Patience
2. Wisdom
DoNotEngage.jpg

This is how I feel waiting for the details for the December event!

Still trying to be patient since we won't be changing our DVC trip in Dec. to a Dreams Unlimited trip and will have to just hope to get in...sounds like chances are going to be so slim, though that it's hard not to panic! :scared1: I really want to meet everyone so badly! But, trying to wait patiently...

waiting_for_time_to_pass_409165.jpg

Still trying to be patient since we won't be changing our DVC trip in Dec. to a Dreams Unlimited trip and will have to just hope to get in...sounds like chances are going to be so slim, though that it's hard not to panic! :scared1: I really want to meet everyone so badly! But, trying to wait patiently...

waiting_for_time_to_pass_409165.jpg

We're in exactly the same boat, and just hoping that there will be enough space available for those of us who are DVC or locals or already had other ressies they don't want to change. I know they will try to fit as many of us DISers in as is comfortably possible. :)

I kept my DVC reservation. I have no doubts that I'd have an opportunity to join in. Especially since the Harry Potter area is bigger than Mickey Avenue, where the Toy Story Mania event was held. And I had no problem attending that, either.

Terri, as things get closer I am sure you will hear more. Keep listening to the podcast and checking the boards for information. :)

Terri, as things get closer I am sure you will hear more. Keep listening to the podcast and checking the boards for information. :)

Thanks Nikki - I check the boards several times a day and love listening to the podcasts. I'm just anxious - like many others.

Thanks Nikki, I think everyone is anxious- the original post indicates
We WILL NOT be signing people up to attend this event until sometime in March

I think we are all anxious not to miss it :thumbsup2 I know I am. The details for this endeavor - wow! Huge effort and we are so appreciative, I tell people about this event, and the response is WOW!

:wizard: Thanks!

Hi Folks,

We appreciate your patience.

Things have been a bit rough around here lately.

We've both been sick, my Mom is still in the hospital / rehab, we are trying to move two houses into one new house, Disney Cruise Line has decided to release several new itineraries....

You get the idea.

Details will be coming in the future.

Until then, we just have to ask you to be patient.

Thanks,
Kevin

Hi Folks,

We appreciate your patience.

Things have been a bit rough around here lately.

We've both been sick, my Mom is still in the hospital / rehab, we are trying to move two houses into one new house, Disney Cruise Line has decided to release several new itineraries....

You get the idea.

Details will be coming in the future.

Until then, we just have to ask you to be patient.

Thanks,
Kevin

Thank you, Kevin! I had the feeling that all the illnesses and travel and moving were part of the challenge in solidifying plans and details. I'm so sorry your mom is still in the hospital and rehab. :grouphug: Bad timing for DCL to add to the chaos...

Hang in there, pixie dust to all of you for getting well and for the moves! We'll be excited to hear about the details as soon as y'all are able to move focus to that event. :)

Kevin - Thanks for the note. Hopefully all of you will be feeling well soon. Still praying for your Mom.

Thanks for the update Kevin. We are hoping to get in on the celebration as a surprise 16th birthday present for our daughter.

Hope all you and your mother begin to feel better soon.

:goodvibes Sounds like a very stressful time in the Klose-Magi household.

We can wait until you have time to sort out all the details and get back to us.

Get everyone healthy and moved in and we'll still be here. :thumbsup2

wow, now that is a plateful Kevin!

hope everything settles down soon and you are all healthy :thumbsup2

I kept my DVC reservation. I have no doubts that I'd have an opportunity to join in. Especially since the Harry Potter area is bigger than Mickey Avenue, where the Toy Story Mania event was held. And I had no problem attending that, either.

I think I read that Universal isn't letting as many people into WWOHP as Disney let in the TSM event.

But maybe Kevin can clarify.

Well, I got my quote request into DU for the December event. The DU agent that contacted me was someone called Kathy W. Anyone know who she is? :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: Hopefully there will be AP discounts later this year.

Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter