Dis won't keep me signed in.

Hi! I'm not complaining! But I am reporting that I still have the issue. I came to this board again to see if there had been any new progress on a solution.

Can't seem to finish a medium-length post without having to re-log-in before it allows me to post it.

I've cleared my cache/cookies/everything several times.

It does seem weird!

HUGE THANKS, webmasters, for all you do. I enjoy the DIS and if I need to continue to log in multiple times per visit, that's OK! :)

have tried all the suggestions given by folks to no avail. Getting kind of old to continually sign in - aren't there any solutions?

have tried all the suggestions given by folks to no avail. Getting kind of old to continually sign in - aren't there any solutions?

Same here. Clearing cookies worked on my notepad, but nothing worked for my desktop computer. Sigh......

This issue IS still a problem, as it began for me just in the last week.

I have a MACBook and use Safari, I have cleared my cache and internet history. No help. I find that "Remember Me?" option to be so irritating, since clearly DIS no longer seems able to remember me. :headache:

Has anyone on the Tech board been able to look into this issue? Seems to be involving a number of us now. Thanks.

I now find that if I use my Firefox instead of IE, I am always logged in - just a pain to always switch browsers!

It's been happening with increasing frequency. I've tried every suggestion multiple times. Yet instead of it not happening, it's happening more often. After being a member of this board for almost 14 years, why now? And why more and more often?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter