**Dis Weight Loss Group - August Week 2**

florida sun

Mrs Christopher Eccleston wannabe!
Morning all

Hope you are all well.:chat:

Great to see some more of you joining in last week, I know dieting is hard but its always great with support from others, so please keep posting along.

I had another great week with a 2lb loss, so week 4 for me is -13lbs, just 1lb to go to my first stone.:jumping1::jumping1:

I do love Slimming World and it seems to be the right diet for me:goodvibes

Libby hope you are having a fabulous holiday:beach::car:

Have a great weekend everyone:yay::yay:

congrats!

I have had a much slower rate of loss, I am down a total of 14lbs since we started, though I haven't been charting a per week loss.

Keep it up you are doing great!

Well done to both of you, a loss is a loss!

Last week I lost 0.8kg ready for the dress fitting but today I weighed myself again and gained 0.2kg. Bit that's OK. 2 months to go to wedding so just have to maintain now!!

Thats excellent that you are so close to your goal, maintaining can be hard, keep it up

Morning all

Hope you are all well.:chat:

Great to see some more of you joining in last week, I know dieting is hard but its always great with support from others, so please keep posting along.

I had another great week with a 2lb loss, so week 4 for me is -13lbs, just 1lb to go to my first stone.:jumping1::jumping1:

I do love Slimming World and it seems to be the right diet for me:goodvibes

Libby hope you are having a fabulous holiday:beach::car:

Have a great weekend everyone:yay::yay:

Well done Sue for getting back on track!:flower1::flower1::flower1::flower1::flower1::flower1::flower1::flower1:

Well done to both of you, a loss is a loss!

Last week I lost 0.8kg ready for the dress fitting but today I weighed myself again and gained 0.2kg. Bit that's OK. 2 months to go to wedding so just have to maintain now!!

Congrats on reaching maintenance! :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay: I hope your dress fulfils all your expectations!:flower1:

Thats excellent that you are so close to your goal, maintaining can be hard, keep it up

Maintenance is a b***h,I'm losing and gaining the same two pounds over and over!:sad:

Have a great week everyone!

Glad that everyone is doing well. Maintenance was always my downfall - losing and gaining the same 2 pounds is what it is all about - I usually do this for a month before I just went on gaining. It is hard as you need more support to do this than to lose in the first place.

I am back from Canada. The Rockies were amazing! I've eaten far too much - the hotel breakfasts, maple syrup, beaver tails, pizzas, fast food (not so fast as it was always cooked to order??)

I just have to remember how to log in to WW before jumping on the scales tomorrow (I had stones to lose before the holiday so I dread to think how much more I have put on!)

Have a good week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter