Dis vets...need opinions

jl

Mouseketeer
We've done Disney many times, so very familiar with most things. Just found out we may be able to do quick trip early December - arrive 12/5 & leave 12/12. (flying in - using Magical Express).

We are: 2 adults, have 4 single parkhopper passes given to us already for 2 days. (family works for Disney company) We won't do parks the 2 days of travel;

Can we get (for each of us) 4 day park hoppers? We have 1 maybe 2 old Disney tickets (cards) we think we can use towards purchase of tickets for those 4 days. I know we need to go to guest services @ parks or downtown Disney to check these when we arrive.

Are there 4 day hoppers? Can we do room for 7 nights & hoppers for less than the 7 night room stay?

We like Riverside but I am wondering about the new value resort - Art of Animation?

Are any of the mods or values under renovation now? Would all the pools be up & running, ie...not down for rehab?

Any advice, suggestions would be great. We do have "AAA". Should we try to go through them for any discount at this late date?

We always book everything ourselves. Just looking for the best deal & we definintely will stay on site. Thanks!

We've done Disney many times, so very familiar with most things. Just found out we may be able to do quick trip early December - arrive 12/5 & leave 12/12. (flying in - using Magical Express).

We are: 2 adults, have 4 single parkhopper passes given to us already for 2 days. (family works for Disney company) We won't do parks the 2 days of travel;

Can we get (for each of us) 4 day park hoppers? We have 1 maybe 2 old Disney tickets (cards) we think we can use towards purchase of tickets for those 4 days. I know we need to go to guest services @ parks or downtown Disney to check these when we arrive.

If the tickets are unused you can use them to buy a new ticket but you should use it first to enter a park so you get the full gate price. Do it that same day.

Are there 4 day hoppers? Can we do room for 7 nights & hoppers for less than the 7 night room stay?

Yes, you can do your tickets separately from your room if you get a "room only" reservation. If you want a Dining Plan then you have to buy your tickets with the room package. Even if you do a package, you can choose how many days you want tickets, it doesn't have to match.

We like Riverside but I am wondering about the new value resort - Art of Animation?

Are any of the mods or values under renovation now? Would all the pools be up & running, ie...not down for rehab?

Any advice, suggestions would be great. We do have "AAA". Should we try to go through them for any discount at this late date?

if you want a room only reservation, you can call Disney directly and ask if the room you want has a AAA discount available. They can book that for you. If you want a package, you can either look online on the AAA website or call your local office.

We always book everything ourselves. Just looking for the best deal & we definintely will stay on site. Thanks!

Have a great trip!!

I was at AoA last month. They are not currently offering any discounts for the rooms. You can easily search out my review--GREAT theming, but I am in no hurry to return.

As far as I know all moderates are up and going!

Let us know what you decide!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter