Dis unplugged podcast question

The "main show", or "Tuesday show", is live at 1:00 p.. Estern time. So - today at 1, just about 25 mins. from now. :)

I personally don't know about any other platforms, but I have watched it on YouTube live. I prefer not to, as chat goes WAY too fast for me to participate, and I also can't concentrate on watching chat, AND the show, so I always watch later - this also gives me something to look forward to. :)

The "main show", or "Tuesday show", is live at 1:00 p.. Estern time. So - today at 1, just about 25 mins. from now. :)

I personally don't know about any other platforms, but I have watched it on YouTube live. I prefer not to, as chat goes WAY too fast for me to participate, and I also can't concentrate on watching chat, AND the show, so I always watch later - this also gives me something to look forward to. :)

I'm with Heidi. The chat is way too fast and when I do follow it, I have no idea what I missed on the show. Or -I end up getting in the middle of something at work and miss a good chunk anyway. So for me it's just easier to watch at my convenience. As far as "listening" I don't believe there is a live option, but links should be on the website to show audio -some people prefer it.

I like to watch the show when I can, but mostly listen to the audio version on my iPhone. I consider chat to be a good exercise in multitasking when I do watch live. lol
WAAAAAY too advanced multitaskikng for me! I used to have to multitask at work, but I guess my brain is also retired now. :) Plus - I want to enjoy the experience, and give it the attention it deserves. :)

Last edited:
I like to watch the show when I can, but mostly listen to the audio version on my iPhone. I consider chat to be a good exercise in multitasking when I do watch live. lol
WAAAAAY too advance multitaskikng for me! I used to have to multitask at work, but I guess my brain is now retired now. :) Plus - I want to enjoy the experience, and give it the attention it deserves. :)

I'm right there with you! Maybe I really am getting old after all ....LOL

The chat discussion takes me back. The DIS used to have Wednesday night podcast chat. Kevin would usually participate, John and Pete would sometimes participate. The discussion was wild. At its height, Wednesday night chat was every bit if not more intense than the YouTube chat. I miss it.

The chat discussion takes me back. The DIS used to have Wednesday night podcast chat. Kevin would usually participate, John and Pete would sometimes participate. The discussion was wild. At its height, Wednesday night chat was every bit if not more intense than the YouTube chat. I miss it.
:tongue:

OK - So I'm old. And slow. And unitasking.
Thank God I'm cute! :duck:

Before that, there used to be chat nights with diffrerent hosts. Those were so much fun back in the day.

And years ago, when I was a mod on several online services Disney forums, I hosted a Tuesday night chat, and filed in for other nights. But - there was ONLY the chat going on, and we usually only had less than 50 attendees.
Oh - and - yes - I was younger, my eyes were much better, and I guess my brain faster too. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: jcb
I still miss the Blue Hour chats when the DL crew would do their podcast.

Wow - I had forgotten those chat sessions. Fun times.

Reactions: GAN

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter