DIS Unplugged Disneyland Edition Returns on June 11

WebmasterMaryJo

Techarita
Staff member
Administrator
Hi everyone. Pete announced on the main Orlando show, 5/22/18, that the DIS Unplugged: Disneyland Edition will be returning on June 11, 2018, and will continue to be released on Mondays. The show will be hosted by Pete and Ryno out of Orlando on video, and various Disneyland team members will be joining the discussion each week on a rotating basis via Skype.

Also, the Disneyland Facebook page will be merging with the main DIS Unplugged page and there will be new branding. Lot's of exciting stuff happening!

Listen to Pete's announcement on Youtube:

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing Mary Jo! I will admit that I'll miss the old crew and podcasts, but I"m excited to see how the new ones go!

Hmmm. I’ll definitely be listening when it comes out. I used to listen to the podcast while driving or on walks, but I guess I can still listen even though it will be in video format. I admit to being a little skeptical about people in Orlando running a show about current events and happenings at Disneyland, but I’m sure they must have a plan how to make that work with the guests each week. MaryJo, thanks for keeping us updated during the hiatus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!