DIS oldtimers (well newtimers too) where are you?

I love this thread. We are fairly new to the forum so nice to hear from those that have been contributing for years.

Last edited:

Hey everybody! I just saw this thread and so sorry Mr.Milo and I missed the 20th anniversary meet.

We did relocate to Florida last September, arriving just in time for Hurricane Irma. We are living in Windermere so can hear the Magic Kingdom fireworks. So nice to hear from old friends

Hey everybody! I just saw this thread and so sorry Mr.Milo and I missed the 20th anniversary meet.

We did relocate to Florida last September, arriving just in time for Hurricane Irma. We are living in Windermere so can hear the Magic Kingdom fireworks. So nice to hear from old friends
Hopefully, you'll make the next one. It was a great celebration.

C. Ann just resurfaced after 5 years. I'm surprised she didn't stop by here also to say hello to all of us oldies. And yes having turned 64 in January I can proudly call myself an oldie!! :teeth:

C. Ann just resurfaced after 5 years. I'm surprised she didn't stop by here also to say hello to all of us oldies. And yes having turned 64 in January I can proudly call myself an oldie!! :teeth:
....'64' is just a number.....at least, that's what they keep telling me....:confused3

Sooooo glad @Dan Murphy had this thread linked in his sig!! Wow I haven't been here in forever -- Love seeing so many names I remember! <3 <3 <3

Yup I am still around, miss all of you and being here. Life is just too busy. Been a member since 1997, made it to the first meet and have an original mug and tshirt. Going back in Nov, Dec and March. Did my first ABD tour in May2016 and will do another in Oct 2019. Life is good and I too am 64 and almost ready to retire. But my vacations get in the way of that.

d

Hello to all. It seems like ages since I was here. All is well. Hope it is the same for everyone.

Sooooo glad @Dan Murphy had this thread linked in his sig!! Wow I haven't been here in forever -- Love seeing so many names I remember! <3 <3 <3
Gina! Great to see you. Good times in the past, you, your son, mom, dad, and his dog.

Yup I am still around, miss all of you and being here. Life is just too busy. Been a member since 1997, made it to the first meet and have an original mug and tshirt. Going back in Nov, Dec and March. Did my first ABD tour in May2016 and will do another in Oct 2019. Life is good and I too am 64 and almost ready to retire. But my vacations get in the way of that.

d
And great to see you, Denise. Hope you, Mark, kids and grandkids are all doing well. I remember your quilts. What is ABD tour? Enjoy your well-deserved retirement.

Hello to all. It seems like ages since I was here. All is well. Hope it is the same for everyone.
And Corrine! Great seeing you here also. I sure do miss all those Chicago meets we used to have here. Lots of fun, laughs, good friends. Doing well here too, thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!