DIS oldtimers (well newtimers too) where are you?

I'm going to say this one more time for KarenB--just like I did last night:

Corn People. :lmao:

I'm definitely an old timer and have been here from almost the beginning. This is my second name as a matter of fact. I quit for a while and then signed up again. Geesh, I wonder where all of those posts came from though. ;)

Hello :wave: Everyone!!!
So many nice people on these boards!
Great idea Dan! :cool1:

I'd be interested in knowing when "the beginning" was. When did this site get started? I don't know how long really it had been here when I came in fall of '98.

i'm still around just a lot going on and no time to hang out like i used too

hi gang.

"I'm going to say this one more time for KarenB--just like I did last night:

Corn People"

LOL Kim!! (yes, I am having quote troubles :eek: )

This is so sad though-I can't figure out how to use the quote after all these year!! Will someone please explain it to me!! :scared:

Karen

:wave: Hi from another pre-crasher here! Wow, just realized how long I've been coming to these boards. With all the years of experience I've had, I should become a professional lurker! :rotfl2:

Fortunately I have a day job that allows me to continue my lurking existence daily....life with my new twin grandsons certainly has been hectic, so I have very little time to DIS on my own time! :rotfl2:

I found the DIS as a freshman in college, planning my second-ever Disney Trip with $1200 I'd saved at my $8.15/hr campus job. :)

Feels like a lifetime ago. It's been about seven and a half years.

I'm not really an old timer, but I'm not a newbie either! Hello to everyone new and old, and a big hi to Dan, and a thank you for always posting smile ~ making threads! party:

Hello all! :wave2:

I have been here for a while and I still lurk and post on a regular basis. The DIS, especially the CB, has helped me through many things over the years. It has also helped increase our addiction to Disney trips! :)

Hi Dan!

Jill

Wow, good to see You too, Chipperdini!

GEM, I remember missing my FIRST DIS meet of YOURS eons ago! I drove down with a friend who had to stop every hour and we were too late to go. I was so upset, I really wanted to meet you and everyone!

Hi, Jenny! I had a ball at that DIS Meet!

LOL, luvmydogs... only the old timers remember the Corn stories!!! :rotfl2: OMG where IS WillyJ?????

I am not really an old timer, but thought I would say Hi :wave2: anyway. I don't post much, but lurk everyday. :hug:

Robinrs said:
...LOL, luvmydogs... only the old timers remember the Corn stories!!! :rotfl2: OMG where IS WillyJ?????

Hi Robin!!! All my best to you and that beautiful boy of yours! :) :) :)

:wave: Hi Dan! Nice to see you all. I can't believe how long I've been on here either! I registered in Feb of 2000 (this is my anniversary I guess!) because we were planning our first trip for Dec 2000. It was such a great experience, we have been going for Christmas & Easter each year since (well, except for 2003 when my Mom was very ill) 2000!

There are still lots of missing people that I'm interested in seeing if they respond to this thread.

Great thread Dan! Thanks!

Hi Dan! :wave:

Thanks for starting this thread. I'm not old and not so new. I've lurked here since 2002 when I planned a family trip. I finally signed up in 2004 and have truly enjoyed being a part of the DIS community. :goodvibes

Not really an old timer, but not new either. Hi everyone...thanks Dan, for starting such a nice thread! :wave:

Caradana said:
I found the DIS as a freshman in college, planning my second-ever Disney Trip with $1200 I'd saved at my $8.15/hr campus job. :)

Feels like a lifetime ago. It's been about seven and a half years.

I miss all of those late night posts with you, Hes, and lilboo keeping us "oldsters" entertained with your antics and tales of college life and term papers and pulling all-nighters!

I will never forget your story about pumping gas!!
:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter