Dis Old Fogies Clubhouse – Six of One, Half Dozen of the Other. Makes No Difference!

We'll our excitement came from our DD as she won a 2019 Toyota Rav 4 and picked it up last Thursday. She entered an online contest last April and was notified she won. She's beyond cloud nine.:jumping1:
OMG! That's AWESOME!

We'll our excitement came from our DD as she won a 2019 Toyota Rav 4 and picked it up last Thursday. She entered an online contest last April and was notified she won. She's beyond cloud nine.:jumping1:
That’s wonderful!!

That's awesome! Congratulations to her!

Thank you all, she keeps calling to tell me how much she loves driving it. :D She hasn't had a new car since 2004.

I can't believe that my DS Dylan's DCP is almost over!

enhance

....as of August 4, he will be a [temporary] server at Jock Lindsey's Hangar Bar at Disney Springs....he already has a place to stay [with 4 of his co-workers] in Davenport....six more months there, and Disney pays 100% of what he has left over for his Bachelor's Degree (he is going to transfer from Montclair State to UCF)...

....well, now he's a happy camper, since he has his car now.
Always great to have wheels!

I need to make a lemon cake for my DH, he's been putting in lots of hours getting my Father's rental ready to sale. Friday the stager and photographer come so it's almost ready.

Always great to have wheels!

I need to make a lemon cake for my DH, he's been putting in lots of hours getting my Father's rental ready to sale. Friday the stager and photographer come so it's almost ready.
...good luck with that! :thumbsup2

....as of August 4, he will be a [temporary] server at Jock Lindsey's Hangar Bar at Disney Springs....he already has a place to stay [with 4 of his co-workers] in Davenport....six more months there, and Disney pays 100% of what he has left over for his Bachelor's Degree (he is going to transfer from Montclair State to UCF)...
...they had a celebration for all the DCP candidates; he got to take a pic with his favorite characters:

enhance

The next evening my sister took him and his cousin [her DD] out to eat. A CM from The Wave gave him THIS:

enhance

The sign is up and it hits the market tomorrow, open house is planned for Aug. 10th. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Good luck! We are hoping to get the sign up on our rental any day now. We are going to have two or three more coming up soon.

Good luck! We are hoping to get the sign up on our rental any day now. We are going to have two or three more coming up soon.
Good luck with yours too! Thank goodness I only have the one to worry about.

We'll be down your way September 24th for 2 nights to get some use out our flex passes.

We'll be down your way September 24th for 2 nights to get some use out our flex passes.

You'll have to tell me your thoughts on these Flex passes. I haven't heard much about them. I will be in town then, no idea what is going on.

You'll have to tell me your thoughts on these Flex passes. I haven't heard much about them. I will be in town then, no idea what is going on.
So far they work for us, but we usually go in the slower times. I'll check in with you after we get back from Norway.

...fingers crossed....

Thank you. I can't believe how many vacancies we are having. Thank goodness that we are refinancing one of the buildings for extra cash, otherwise we wouldn't be getting through this period. Hopefully all of them rent soon with higher income!

Anyone else think this summer flew by too fast? I can't believe the kids around here will already to back in school next week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter