Dis Old Fogies Clubhouse – Six of One, Half Dozen of the Other. Makes No Difference!

Since Thursday the 9th I did the following:

Th - 3 min stairmaster 10 minutes lifecycle
Fr - Strength training at Chiropractor
Sa - Moving
Su - 15 min Lifecycle
Mo - Strength training at Chriopractor
Tu - 5 minutes on the elliptical, 10 on treadmill
We - Moving
Th - Moving
Fr - Strength training at Chriopractor
Sa - 15 min lifecycle

And I'm still not losing any weight. :headache:
Alison don't get discouraged, sometimes its not the weight that goes when exercising , more or less your clothes will start to get bigger. I remember one time doing my step i was wearing a 12 and during that 2 weeks I took off the inches and got into the 10 size and no weight loss. So don't give up.

I wish I was closer, we could walk together. I need to do that so bad. I would love to use a gym , but can't

I agree with Usnuz just toning up your muscles will make you feel better.

:wave2:

Lazy Sunday afternoon here. Both DS and I are just being laptop potatoes. It was a rainy morning and cold. My Bengal is just curling up next to me and cuddling up to stay warm. Best. feeling. ever!

Alison, I need to follow in your footsteps. You're doing great with your healthy lifestyle changes.

Good morning. You know I think the biggest issue is recipes do not break down the portions to make your calories. Maybe we should do that in here try figuring out our portions. I know for my meals they are very small as my calories should not go beyond 1300 a day. I may try to research if there is something that helps to break down portions in the meals. Alison you keep a going!

Wow! 1300 is really small. Mine is 1440, but when I exercise I can have more. According to myfitnesspal.Com I'm within my calorie counts for the day. I didn't mean to sleep until 10AM. I guess I was tired. Probably not going to get to the gym today. Darcy is arriving at noon.

I'm being lazy and staying in my room this morning, but I'll need to get busy and do laundry.

Yeah, really, well I guess when one is on a cruise ship. Which I was supposed to be boarding tomorrow. :sad2:

I feel for you Alison. I'm going to feel the same way when my Jan/Feb cruises set sail without me.:sad: Especially since the Jan one had the pricing error that made it dirt cheap.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter