"DIS meet"/Disney Nut Support Club - Philadelphia/Bucks/Montgomery

If there are enough of us, Maggiano's Family Style menu (priced per person) seems appropriate. Otherwise, I vote for Cheesecake Factory.

I'm good for the 20th and either is fine for me.

Head count... how many are we... so we can finalize if Maggiano's family style or Cheesecake factory :)
Also lunch ? Late Lunch early Dinner?

DFD +1
Olivemartiny: ___
Cassushi: ___
cousinbb: ___
mabalisa: ___

Maybe time permitting:
Friend of Figment: ___

Well, Olive and I are married, so you can count us both in. If there is a time that would help Friend of Figment to be able to make it, we can be flexible. If we are doing this in Philly (or really NJ or DE) we are getting a hotel room because we are at least two hours from NJ or Philly, so any time is good.

Also, I see that mjmyers10 can't make it on the 20th, do we want to move the date a weekend? :idea:

Either way, we're in.:cool1:

Well, Olive and I are married, so you can count us both in. If there is a time that would help Friend of Figment to be able to make it, we can be flexible. If we are doing this in Philly (or really NJ or DE) we are getting a hotel room because we are at least two hours from NJ or Philly, so any time is good.

Also, I see that mjmyers10 can't make it on the 20th, do we want to move the date a weekend? :idea:

Either way, we're in.:cool1:

it depends on the list below... what is other date available... in my case next will be Nov. 17 if you all have a workable common date then I will just attend the next one...

Have class til 3pm so anything 4-later is fine for me!:mickeyjum

The 20th is perfect. :woohoo:

::yes:: October 20th sounds good to me!

:thumbsup2

:thumbsup2

I'd be interested in meeting. Just let me know time and place. I'm close to Cherry Hill but can get to Philly.

Christy

My wife and I would be interested--
We won't be able to do the 20th.
But November 17th sounds good.
We live in NE Philly so we can travel in any direction.

Hope this goes through. We are always looking for a Disney fix.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter