DIS meet at the Magic Kingdom on 11/29...Location has been selected!!!

Do you have to have a certin number of posts to your name before you can ask to attend these dis meets that I see are arranged for dinners and meets for the rides?

Everybody is welcome to this DIS meet:banana:

Date: ?????
Time: 10 a.m.?????
Place: Pirates in MK? This sounds dumb but is it the Pirates of the Caribean ride???

Sorry to be a pain but can somebody clear all of this up for me so Ms. Obsessive (me) can put it into my spreadsheet???

Thanks!!!
Chris

Date: 11/29
Time: 10am
Place: Pirates
10AM Pirates of the Caribbean -- 11/29/07 (Magic Kingdom)

Snowwhite325 -- Are you cool with this?? Less than three weeks away guys!! I am so psyched.

Sorry I wasn't able to reply quicker...I've been sick the past few days :sad2:
Pirates is great because 1.) I can get my mom to agree to come with us because she loves Johnny Depp and 2.) I have never been on Pirates so what better way to experience it then with my friends from the DIS :grouphug:

Bummer. :sad: Looks like I'll be missing you by a day. I don't get in until the morning of 11/30.

Have a blast! :goodvibes

I thought its the 29th,,,,also,,,dumb question,,,how are we gonna know who us DISer's are? lol...ºOº

The meet is on the 29th :) I think new york 1 is confussing this meet with the mvmcp meet :confused:
I bought a special lime green for this meet and my bag has lgmh on it :goodvibes I don't know how we are going to recognize others though...any suggestions?

That would be a cute idea! Should we put our real name and DIS name? I think it would be a little weird if you called me snowwhite325 the whole time :lmao:

Look at my siggy below that is me. Do they make lime green poster board cause someone can make a mickey head and hold it so we know where to met. My backpack has a little lime green head on it. I have no idea where that backpack is. LOL.

I'll most likely be there usually off that day. So see you at POTC maybe we'll get lucky and Jack will be about somewhere.

The lime shirt that I am wearing has a penguin on the front and my bag has lgmh. I should be easy to see. If it helps I have short brown hair and my mom is blonde :goodvibes

ok --

I am wearing my D&G black Mickey shirt (saved it for a special occasion) . I will also be sporting my Micky Santa Ears. :santa: :santa:

I don't really have anything green.... Maybe I can attach a LGMH onto my hat...lol.. :rotfl2:

btw - my real name is Kerry.

Let's meet under the POTC sign at 10am.

Looking forward to meeting everyone. I will try to post a picture of what I look like later. I am blocked from photobucket at work... :scared1:

I plan on buying a mickey santa hat at mvmcp so I will most likely be wearing that :santa: My real name is Jessica :)

I finally figured out how to use photobucket so here is a picture of my mom and I from last Christmas

Picture040.jpg

I changed my signature so now my picture is in it again... that is taken from last Thanksgiving at the world. Besides the new wrinkles I have, I still basically look the same. :thumbsup2

The person who is coming with me is Jessica too.

I have no idea what I am wearing. LOL. It's my birthday so I will be wearing a birthday pin.

I will start warming up my wonderful singing voice so we can all sing happy birthday to you :rotfl2:

I am leaving tomorrow morning so this is the last time I will "talk" with everyone until our meet on Thursday :) Can't wait to see everyone there :banana:

yo --- welcome home everyone. What ever happened to the dismeet?? I waited under the POTC sign for over twenty minutes..... I was so sad.

I did get to meet a fellow disser that day though -- princessalways. it was great meeting you.

kimashton - you were on my plane going from newark to orlando -- I just looked at your picture and knew it had to be you. You were wearing an eyore sweatshirt. Sorry I did not pull you over to say hello. I just was not sure it was really you. :thumbsup2

We were there too for about 20 minutes too!!
We were sitting by the entrance on the same side. We had a baby in a stroller. Our stroller had a couple of green mickey heads taped onto it.
I can't believe we missed each other!!!!
Did you see Captain Jack after? I stood and watched his little show with my older daughter. He was awesome.

I did not stay for captain Jack. I waited on Line to see Capt Hook and then went on the ride with dbf. So sad we did not get to meet. There will have to be a next time.

We already booked our trip for next year...LOL
Dec 1-8.
I loved POTC. I can't believe we were waiting in the same area. My daughter was walking around trying to find lime green people...LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter