DIS meet at the Magic Kingdom on 11/29...Location has been selected!!!

I wish I had lime green on that day. I left my LGMH in my hotel room. I will send you a picture of what I was wearing once up upload my photos. I am also going to be doing a trip report soon so make sure you come on board. you will be listed as one of the people I was so close to meeting --:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Yup - I totally saw you guys. You were right be the front entrance of the ride. I was right under the big POTC sign. I had on Minnie ears and a black tank top with cream colored shorts. I will post later. I dont' know why I just did not come up to you and ask. I thought you would think I was crazy.. lol

"HELLO MY NAME IS" tags with our DISboards name on it?? ºOº

I just threw out a bunch of those earlier this week. I used to bring them to all the DISmeets that I attended, but after a while the DISboards logo changed and I lost track of them until I did some early spring cleaning.

The LGMH's seem to work very well. I've spotted quite a few DISers that way.

I am sorry that I was not at the meet :guilty: My mom and I got stuck on the Haunted Manshion for about 35 minutes :sad2: I did see Kim in line while I was waiting to meet Dopey but by the time I realized it was her she was gone :sad2:

That stinks. i hate getting stuck on rides... no worries. I just started my trip report (located under my siggie) -- come on board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter