DIS meet at the Magic Kingdom on 11/29...Location has been selected!!!

Oh man, I was getting all excited, finally a DIS meet - we'll be at Universal that day.:rolleyes:

Oh that's to bad, it would have been great if you could have joined us! I'll still keep a look out for you, I will have my LGMH plus I found Lime green gloves :banana:

Why don't we do between 10am and 11am on the 29th. As we get closer we can pick the exact time. that way people can make their breakfasts and also it will not coincide with lunch plans.

Why don't we do between 10am and 11am on the 29th. As we get closer we can pick the exact time. that way people can make their breakfasts and also it will not coincide with lunch plans.

Sounds good to me :thumbsup2

Hey Snow,, can I get in on the DIS meet? It would be just myself. I dont take up much room,,,lol...Let me know..I'd love to make new friends. Thanks, Danny ºOº

Hey Snow,, can I get in on the DIS meet? It would be just myself. I dont take up much room,,,lol...Let me know..I'd love to make new friends. Thanks, Danny ºOº

We would love to have you at the meet Danny :cool1:

Please let me know where and when as well. I do not know what our plans are for that particular day but we can keep this in mind!

I'll be in MK that day as well, but not until after 3 or 4pm. There is a PA DIS Meet that same night at the Boardwalk Bakery between 10-10:30pm - I could meet anyone there right before that as well!

I will have my best friend with me. :)

I noticed on your ticker that your best friend's name is Jessica, that is my name too :)

Please let me know where and when as well. I do not know what our plans are for that particular day but we can keep this in mind!

I know that the meet will be at 10am but I am not sure where. We all need to decide that ASAP

I'll be in MK that day as well, but not until after 3 or 4pm. There is a PA DIS Meet that same night at the Boardwalk Bakery between 10-10:30pm - I could meet anyone there right before that as well!

The meet is at 10am so it doesn't look like you will be able to join us :sad2:

Ok everybody the DIS meet is three weeks from Thursday and we still have not selected a location. If everybody could let me know there ideas for where we should meet I will make a list and then we can all decide what works best! I do know that it will be at 10am!

ok -- I am going to make two choies. Since it will not be terribly crowded I think we should either do Pirates or Haunted Mansion. Please let me know what you all think. Three weeks!!!

Finally - someone who agrees with me. I've been telling my family that Pirates seems the best place to meet, but they didn't think so. My vote is for Pirates!
:cool1:

I think pirates is perfect b/c with the new HM we are guaranteed lower crowds. -- Plus it is never at Max capacity at 10am... I am with you savage!!! :thumbsup2 I am really looking forward to meeting you guys!

Do you have to have a certin number of posts to your name before you can ask to attend these dis meets that I see are arranged for dinners and meets for the rides?

Do you have to have a certin number of posts to your name before you can ask to attend these dis meets that I see are arranged for dinners and meets for the rides?

I don't think so. What do you think SnowWhite325?

PS, I also vote Pirates. ºOº

Date: ?????
Time: 10 a.m.?????
Place: Pirates in MK? This sounds dumb but is it the Pirates of the Caribean ride???

Sorry to be a pain but can somebody clear all of this up for me so Ms. Obsessive (me) can put it into my spreadsheet???

Thanks!!!
Chris

10AM Pirates of the Caribbean -- 11/29/07 (Magic Kingdom)

Snowwhite325 -- Are you cool with this?? Less than three weeks away guys!! I am so psyched.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter