DIS DVC 1000 Point Club (post #1 updated 02/10/2023)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I buy my Disney gift cards in bulk. Last time there was a special above $50k, 11% off. My credit card gives me 2.5% cash back.

I guess it's not exactly 13.5 as I think about it. It's 13.225% because the 2.5 cash back is off the 89% not the 100%
Hi! Where do you buy them in bulk with discount? Thanks

Is that number the final one for a while, or just at this moment? Hope you enjoy your first DVC stay.

Im planning on buying 205 direct at RIV.But as my UY us August I will get them in July, bank them do I dont have to pay dues in the interim!

I then will need to get to a round number like 3000. Otherwise, 2550 will do my head in.......

Im planning on buying 205 direct at RIV.But as my UY us August I will get them in July, bank them do I dont have to pay dues in the interim!

I then will need to get to a round number like 3000. Otherwise, 2550 will do my head in.......
When are you planning your first DVC stay? How many times a year are you planning to go, and for how long? How big a family do you have? Am sure you’ll enjoy your points!

Wow! I'm only a third of the way there, but If I had 1000 pts I'd transfer some for free every year to people on the board. Because "it's better to give then to receive".

So, contact me if you want to do that, I'll receive them...even though it is the lesser of the two good things. Because I want the best for you. ::yes::

When are you planning your first DVC stay? How many times a year are you planning to go, and for how long? How big a family do you have? Am sure you’ll enjoy your points!

Because of flight bans from the UK to USA, I cant stay until they have been lifted.

But I will do 3-4 weeks in 1BR villa in Jan, a few days in Feb and then a few weeks in September........:)

Well, guess I am adding my name to the list! Just had the points added for OKW bringing us up to 1040 total.

That 1040 is split evenly between four resorts, 260 each. Comes from a long way of buying 100 points resale at AKV and saying that was it. :)

Welcome and congratulations :)

Realized I never updated here after we bought our RIV points... has it already been about 2 years?? Current point total is 1465 and I think we’re done adding on for the foreseeable future.
Got it. Congratulations :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!