DIS & Dreams Unlimited Travel London and Paris Adventures by Disney Recap | 12/03/19

OKW Lover

Retired and living 2 miles from The Castle.
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
Val & I were on this trip but I haven't yet watched this episode. Looking forward to it!

• OKW Lover

Retired and living 2 miles from The Castle.
    DIS Lifetime Sponsor
    Got a chance to watch this last night. Really fun to re=live the adventure.

One of the surprises to me on the whole trip was how much fun we had in a couple of activities that you might just skip over when reading the itinerary. In London, the archery was quite enjoyable. Beautiful countryside, fun activity, and a little competition. In Paris, the chocolate experience was a great opportunity to try chocolate from different areas of the world and to make our own. Yummy!

Yes, that's a bit odd to talk about those two activities when we were in two great cities of the world. I don't mean to discount the rest of the trip. Its just an example of the little things that ABD does that turn out to be a great part of the adventure.

• Ron from Michigan

DIS Veteran
    Got a chance to watch this last night. Really fun to re=live the adventure.

One of the surprises to me on the whole trip was how much fun we had in a couple of activities that you might just skip over when reading the itinerary. In London, the archery was quite enjoyable. Beautiful countryside, fun activity, and a little competition. In Paris, the chocolate experience was a great opportunity to try chocolate from different areas of the world and to make our own. Yummy!

Yes, that's a bit odd to talk about those two activities when we were in two great cities of the world. I don't mean to discount the rest of the trip. Its just an example of the little things that ABD does that turn out to be a great part of the adventure.
    I agree 100%. The archery and chocolate experience were so fun. It was nice to get out of London for a little while to such a beautiful estate in the countryside.

• Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

du-sidebar-show-notes

ORLANDO SHOW

DISNEYLAND SHOW

UNIVERSAL SHOW

CONNECTING WITH WALT

DREAMS SHOW