DIS/Dreams Unlimited China Adventure Oct 14th - 25th 2017 SOLD OUT!!!

Has anyone else but me been following the posts by "the other group" currently on the trip. Except for the extreme heat in Hong Kong it looks like they are having a great time. I am evaluating pictures for packing tips.

Chris

No Facebook. Lou Mongello is over there now with a group doing a similar itinerary. They just finished Hong Kong and went to Beijing today.

Chris

Who is this Mongello you speak of? See! Some extra heat & humidity is what you get for copying us and traveling a month early! :D Kidding!

Last edited:
This may have been asked already but this thread has gotten pretty long. I know that many of us have been to both WDW and DL/DCA and several of us have also been to DL Paris. After this trip (with the Tokyo pre-trip) Val & I will have been to all the Disney theme parks in the world.

Wondering how many others will be in that clean sweep club?

This may have been asked already but this thread has gotten pretty long. I know that many of us have been to both WDW and DL/DCA and several of us have also been to DL Paris. After this trip (with the Tokyo pre-trip) Val & I will have been to all the Disney theme parks in the world.

We will also be in that club.

I will NOT be in the club. I still have to get to DLP.

Hi, JOHN and I will also be in the Clean Sweep Club with you and Val.
Micki

You know you will all be jealous of me on those internal flights wearing my Chip n Dale neck warmer and slippers! I'm excited for fun Tokyo merchandise!

neck-warmer.jpg
room-shoes.jpg

Laurie

It has just been announced that China has loosened its small device on plane regulations.
Just read the linked story. It doesn't say exactly when this will happen, only that it will be made effective in October. Hopefully they do it before we actually fly then.

Sadly we do not make the clean sweep club, Amy and I need DLP and Chuck needs DLP and Disneyland.

Even though I have not seen any post from Jim and Linda I added them to the list based on my perception of the trips that they have shared with several of you.... At this point we are at 17/33 for the clean sweep club giving a 51.5% rate..... Take that Jeff :teacher:.... All right I'll admit it, it has been a slow start to my day.

Chris

Sadly we do not make the clean sweep club, Amy and I need DLP and Chuck needs DLP and Disneyland.

Even though I have not seen any post from Jim and Linda I added them to the list based on my perception of the trips that they have shared with several of you.... At this point we are at 17/33 for the clean sweep club giving a 51.5% rate..... Take that Jeff :teacher:.... All right I'll admit it, it has been a slow start to my day.

Chris
We'll complete the sweep on this trip. 57.6%

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter