DIS/Dreams Unlimited China Adventure Oct 14th - 25th 2017 SOLD OUT!!!

Is that price to Tokyo/Hong Kong/Shanghai in first or coach? I'm guessing coach.

FWIW, I was listening to the guy responsible for Google Flights speak online, and he said that roughly from 10mo - 6mo out fares stay about the same and then usually go up from there. So, his advice of when to buy tickets is as early as possible. Despite Google Flights and other sites' tracking abilities, he felt odds are low in us finding a price drop and catching it in time to buy the ticket.

As far as flights, Google Flights is a pretty good service where you can plug in your flight dates and it will track the price for you and email you if the price drops. Sometimes, it can also suggest slight changes such as arriving a day early to save money. It will also give little warnings or suggestions like the if a flight is typically late by 30min. It follows most airlines except Southwest.

Here's an example of a flight I tracked to MCO (Not looking so good, but thankfully I purchased it already):
View attachment 218666

And here's one I just put in for Orlando - Tokyo - Hong Kong and from Shanghai - Orlando. Just as an example.

View attachment 218668

So, $1042 is the lowest I could find using those specific dates. Pretty good price. Doubt it would get much lower, but you could have Google track it.
Great info, Kevin. Thanks for sharing. I'll give Google Flights a try.

How many of us will, after this trip, have visited all Disney Parks? I'm thinking of coming up with a little something to commemorate the occasion and was curious how many of our traveling buddies would fall into the same category of "celebration" .

How many of us will, after this trip, have visited all Disney Parks? I'm thinking of coming up with a little something to commemorate the occasion and was curious how many of our traveling buddies would fall into the same category of "celebration" .

If we can fit in TDL and Disney Seas, John and I will fall into this group too.

If Micki and I go to Tokyo we can join the club. Decoder rings for all.

I'll be missing DisneySea. I need to head back to Tokyo to complete that one.

Getting super excited about China! We're staying for a couple of pre/post days and may try a Hong Kong food tour. mmm... dim sum...

dimsum-700x525.jpg

Assuming we get to Japan before this Adventure, Sally and I will be in this category too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter