DIS/DISUnplugged/Dreams December Event Info – DISapalooza (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone,

I hope you had a good day. Another day of Hell Week down and three to go. Conferences and parent visitation begin tomorrow. Ughhhhhh

Missed you at first Nikki. Keep looking for the sunshine when you have weeks like this - podcast should be up tomorrow and tomorrow is Wednesday which means chat.

Yes and no - too much drama at home right now. I am really struggling with managing the stress. My appetitie is suffering. I know I need to lose weight but not eating is not good. Ate breakfast at 5:30 am still have not finished dinner, did eat a little.

It's hard to manage stress levels at times...you'll get through this! :goodvibes You need to have foods you really like around so you will eat. Or at least try some protein shakes - they fill you up and can be really healthy if you blender them up with fresh fruit and milk or juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter