DIS/DISUnplugged/Dreams December Event Info – DISapalooza (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The new flat screens are not as heavy as their bulking predecessors.
True.
Last week we moved flat screen monitors and old big ones. Big difference.

Some day we will get a new flat tv....

I asked Santa for a bike rack which will convert my outdoor bike into a indoor bike for the winter. If Santa forgets I will order it in January. I really miss riding my bike and I cant see buying an exercise bike when I have a perfectly good bike already.
Cool. My sister has one. But I don't think she uses it much. Hope you do!

I listen to the Podcast while I walk. I hate the weeks they don't do a show, but I just pick up an archive show and listen to it.

Working on my cash flow - was hoping to get one in December. Still have not figured it out yet.

I am waiting to see what Walmart has in their Black Friday ad, Target has a good price but they never have an abundance of anything in their ads, so I hope Walmart will have something in my price range.

I have one buried in the garage, it needs to be resurrected and given away or trashed.

Like so many things in my apartment.
I am taking things to church for white elephant able at Christmas bazzaar.

I am waiting to see what Walmart has in their Black Friday ad, Target has a good price but they never have an abundance of anything in their ads, so I hope Walmart will have something in my price range.

and I have never been successful in actually getting a raincheck item at Target.

I am pricing TV's but not purchasing yet.

Good shopping trip!

I haven't bought my wii yet. Convince me, please.

I love my wii. I purchased it specifically because I wanted to use the wii fit. I enjoy getting my workouts with the fit. You are having fun and getting some cardio and toning without even thinking about it. Most of my games are fitness orientated or very physical in nature. I have the wii fit, Dance Revolution (several versions) Active Outdoor Challenge, Gold's Gym Cardio. The only non workout game I have is Toy Story Mania and that is very disappointing to say the least. The wii is an excellent, affordable system now at $199. Very interactive, there is nothing else like it. I am not a video game person but the unique aspects of the wii and the fitness options pushed me over the top and I don't regret my decision to purchase it. I've had mine since April.

Like so many things in my apartment.
I am taking things to church for white elephant able at Christmas bazzaar.

I have half a dozen boxes ready to go to Goodwill. I kept them in case a SS class at church had a yard sale this summer, but the didn't, so I need to load them up and take them over to the donation center.

I listen to the Podcast while I walk. I hate the weeks they don't do a show, but I just pick up an archive show and listen to it.

If I walked as much to listen to all the podcasts I have on my iPod... I listen to half dozen Disney podcasts and quite a few others. I need to quit work and just walk and listen to podcasts!

and I have never been successful in actually getting a raincheck item at Target.

I am pricing TV's but not purchasing yet.

Target has a bad habit of advertising something and only having a handful of them, only store worse, is Kmart, which may have one of the advertised items, if you are lucky and then it doesn't ring up correctly at the checkout, so you then spend 30 minutes getting the price right.

I love my wii. I purchased it specifically because I wanted to use the wii fit. I enjoy getting my workouts with the fit. You are having fun and getting some cardio and toning without even thinking about it. Most of my games are fitness orientated or very physical in nature. I have the wii fit, Dance Revolution (several versions) Active Outdoor Challenge, Gold's Gym Cardio. The only non workout game I have is Toy Story Mania and that is very disappointing to say the least. The wii is an excellent, affordable system now at $199. Very interactive, there is nothing else like it. I am not a video game person but the unique aspects of the wii and the fitness options pushed me over the top and I don't regret my decision to purchase it. I've had mine since April.

Thanks for the info.
Maybe for my birthday I will get it.
I really wanted TSM game, but seems I should not "waste" my money.

If I walked as much to listen to all the podcasts I have on my iPod... I listen to half dozen Disney podcasts and quite a few others. I need to quit work and just walk and listen to podcasts!

I only listen to the Dis, I had a couple of other's downloading before, but I never had time to listen to them, I stopped getting them. I sometimes will listen to a show more than once to insure I heard the entire show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter