DIS/DISUnplugged/Dreams December Event Info – DISapalooza (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to have to bring twice as many photo cards for PCC 2.0...I missed my photo with some folks...:guilty::sad1:

Todd, I was one of those folks, but I was always too shy to even introduce myself to you.:confused: This time I'm gettin' in line to get my pic with you!!! Maybe we can just set you up with a cast member on the ship, and we can line up, just like we do for the (other) characters!!!:lmao:

Nicole, tell Madi congrats on running so far so quickly! I can't even run 20 feet without hurling.:rolleyes:

I keep thinking about starting that Couch 2 5k program that I see on FB all the time...I've always wanted to be a runner, just never been motivated to do it.

Yay for Madi bettering her time!

Todd, I was one of those folks, but I was always too shy to even introduce myself to you.:confused: This time I'm gettin' in line to get my pic with you!!! Maybe we can just set you up with a cast member on the ship, and we can line up, just like we do for the (other) characters!!!:lmao

Hmmm :scratchin :scratchin :scratchin Do I get to pick my handler???? Raul might get replaced....:tink::tink:

I keep thinking about starting that Couch 2 5k program that I see on FB all the time...I've always wanted to be a runner, just never been motivated to do it.

I used the Couch to 5K to start getting ready for the Muddy Buddy. It was a nice way to get in a bit better shape. I should keep it up....

Yay for Madi bettering her time!

I am doing it. You should try it. As I go to her cross country meets and watch her run for 2 miles on hills and uneven ground and she can do it in 16 minutes. Um, yeah, I run a mile in her 2 mile time. But, she's been playing soccer for 4 years non stop, so she is very conditioned.

I am doing it. You should try it. As I go to her cross country meets and watch her run for 2 miles on hills and uneven ground and she can do it in 16 minutes. Um, yeah, I run a mile in her 2 mile time. But, she's been playing soccer for 4 years non stop, so she is very conditioned.
Do you use the iPhone app for it? Or is there a free website to help you?

You hate the cold but you're going out in it in three weeks? :scared1:

If I don't have a chance to read it yes. :goodvibes

I know, but that's for dinner.
I also have the warmest outfit I could find for hunting, as I told the salesman
I don't like being cold.

Good morning everyone. Busy night last night. Madi had her last cross country meet. She did great and ran 2 miles in 15.41, which is 1 minutes quicker than she's ever done before. Very proud of her so have to brag a bit. We went out with family last night because it was her birthday. Got home LATE. Late enough for a meltdown from the 12 year old :( Gotta love being a preteen girl.

Yesterday we signed papers on our house (just all the agreements). Right below the washer and dryer was listed the curling iron. How funny.

Nicole you have to bring this curling iron to DAP with you! :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

I have a confession. I have been remiss. I have not looked at the spreadsheet in weeks. I am a bad DISer. I'll go sit in the corner now....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter