DIS Dial up any trouble??

IAN5150

Enjoy Life,
Hi there I use to frquently look at these boards up to 4 months ago but then I could never log on it always froze my PC up! But it did it on 2 computers here!!
However today Ive gone over to Broadband and no trouble whatsoever!! its unbeliavably fast now!
Any else ever have trouble? I was totally clueless why but whenever I tried - nothing just computer heving to be reset
Anyway must go Ive 4 months of posts to catch up on!! Cheers

Welcome back :) :) :) ! I'm clueless as to what your problem was logging in but I'm glad that you are back with us :)

Hi Ian

Nice to see you back. It's funny how you forget people when they don't post for some time.

Best wishes

FloridaLol

Charming forgotten about!! Only joking,I guess it was a thing that just affected me,Funny how it was on 2 PCs though!!

Ian,

I had terrible trouble for a week , could get on to wdwinfo.com, but no matter how I tried couldn't get these boards.

In the end we took everything of the puter and started again..but it was pretty frustrating to say the least........I think I may be addicted:eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter