DIS Con 2022 details! >>> Schedule Update-Page 15

First time attending a DIS event. Do we sign up for the events ahead of time or is it first come. If it is first come, do they completely fill up i.e. Tony Baxter or Pat Samar?

First time attending a DIS event. Do we sign up for the events ahead of time or is it first come. If it is first come, do they completely fill up i.e. Tony Baxter or Pat Samar?
Sorry meant Pat Sajak.

Do we sign up for the events ahead of time or is it first come. If it is first come, do they completely fill up
You do not need to sigh up for the vents ahead of time. Unless you have the special VIP pass its first come first served. However, in past events we have found that the venue is large enough to accommodate everybody that wanted to attend. It's more a question of getting a better seat.

You do not need to sigh up for the vents ahead of time. Unless you have the special VIP pass its first come first served. However, in past events we have found that the venue is large enough to accommodate everybody that wanted to attend. It's more a question of getting a better seat.
Thanks for the info. That is a nice Disney resume. We kinda got into Disney late in life. With the exception of a few family trips to WDW over the years, we really just got into it 2016. We come down 2-3 times a year and DisCon is actually a trip we had not planned on until Pete told us a little bit about it.

- Retired and living 1100 miles from The Castle

I have a question - I can't recall if I received an email confirming my tickets. I purchased for both days of the panels and the Epcot evening party. What can I bring as proof of purchase. Thanks!

I have a question - I can't recall if I received an email confirming my tickets. I purchased for both days of the panels and the Epcot evening party. What can I bring as proof of purchase. Thanks!
check your emails for something from Eventbright.

Hi!!
As many other posters I am a first-time DIS event attendee and am soooo excited!!
I will be attending the After Hours event and - this feels like a very silly question, but - will the Epcot stores be open for us to purchase Disney merchandise?
Thanks!

Hi!!
As many other posters I am a first-time DIS event attendee and am soooo excited!!
I will be attending the After Hours event and - this feels like a very silly question, but - will the Epcot stores be open for us to purchase Disney merchandise?
Thanks!
During the last DIS event at Pandora, the park was completely closed and when they walked us through the park to get to Pandora, everything was closed. I would expect the same thing that night.

Do we have an answer to whether people attending DisCon and will already be in Epcot can remain in the park prior to the start of the party?

Do we have an answer to whether people attending DisCon and will already be in Epcot can remain in the park prior to the start of the party?
I’d also love an answer to this. Being at Epcot for the 50th, I’d really prefer not to have to walk out with the masses, only to have to check back in up front.

Reactions: rlk
Hi,
My wife and I are attending Dis Con after hours party at Epcot on October 1st and will not be staying on property. Can we park in the Epcot lot and if so what will the price be? Will there be any issue getting out of the lot after the party. Thnaks!

Hello everyone!

While DIS Con tickets aren't on sale yet (hopefully soon!), I wanted to jump in here and share the details that we have so far. We'd love for you to join in and be a part of the fun. It's all to benefit Give Kids the World Village. What's not to love about that?!

I'll update things as new details are announced.

DIS Con (formerly DIS Family Reunion)
September 30th and October 1st, 2022

Disney's Coronado Springs Resort
Day 1 Convention Pass: Friday, September 30th $49.99
Day 2 Convention Pass: Saturday, October 1st $59.99
2-Day Convention Pass: Friday and Saturday $99.99
VIP Pass | $749.99 Friday, September 30 and Saturday, October 1 Exclusive VIP access to all DIS Con events, including reserved seating near the front of the main stage and vendor hall stage, breakfast buffet with select talent at Disney's Coronado Springs Resort on Saturday, October 1st, access to the VIP Lounge (includes complementary snacks and drinks, front of the line access during autograph and photo sessions, admission to the After Hours Event at EPCOT on October 1st, and a limited edition VIP credential and exclusive VIP gift bag. Each VIP Pass ticket includes a $159 tax deductible donation to Give Kids The World.

DIS Con will feature sooo many of the talented people we love from the world of Disney. Some of the offerings will include: an Aladdin 30th Anniversary Reunion including Linda Larkin and Jonathan Freeman; a Phineas & Ferb Reunion; and Bear in the Big Blue House 25th Anniversary Reunion. Panels will feature Disney celebrities such as Tony Baxter (who will host an EPCOT-centric panel to celebrate the park's 40th), Pat Sajak, artist Shag, Imagineer Brian Collins (show writer for the Great Movie Ride), Tom Nabbe, and screenwriter John August (Corpse Bride; Frankenweenie; Aladdin (2019). Ripley's Believe It or Not will also host an exhibit. I will update this post as more celebrities and panels are added to the lineup.

The DIS Con auction will offer the unique opportunity to bid on hundreds of Disney collectibles and memorabilia – including one-of-a-kind vintage items.

The DIS Con Vendor Hall will be open both days and will be twice the size of last year's!

EPCOT After Hours Party
October 1st 10:30pm-12:30am

$199.99 ($80 of ticket purchase is a tax deductible donation to GKTW)

We'll have the France, Morocco, and U.K. pavilions all to ourselves on EPCOT's 40th anniversary! Enjoy admission to Remy's Ratatouille Adventure, exclusive entertainment, character meet and greets, special dessert offerings and more. You do not need to purchase tickets to DIS Con in order to purchase a ticket to the EPCOT After Hours party.

🎟 EDITED TO ADD TICKETING INFO AND PURCHASING LINKS: https://gktw.org/discon/tickets.php

If you're interested in booking a Walt Disney World resort room, the agents at Dreams Unlimited Travel would love to help you with that. Contact them for a free, no-obligation quote.

Can we bring a piece we want to be signed by one of the celebrities?

Can we bring a piece we want to be signed by one of the celebrities?
Good question. I suspect some of the celebrities might. Others not so. On the recent Podcast Cruise, Jodi would not sign stuff. She explained that her voice is her life and increasing the chances of catching covid would have more serious implications for her.

Just so I'm clear, for Epcot After Hours, no entry or exit through International Gateway. I'm assuming we can Uber/Ride Share to the party? Can we also be picked up via Ride Share at anytime during the party?

Do we need to pick up any credentials ahead of time for the after hours party or are the eventbrite tickets all we need to get in?

Thanks!

We're waiting for an answer on that. As soon as we have it, I'll pop in here and let everyone know. :) As it stands now, party guests must proceed to the front of the park and check in for the party there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter