DIS Con 2022 details! >>> Schedule Update-Page 15

loveisinthedetails

Slowing down and looking up
Hello everyone!

>>>> Update Page 16 - Change due to hurricane<<<<

While DIS Con tickets aren't on sale yet (hopefully soon!), I wanted to jump in here and share the details that we have so far. We'd love for you to join in and be a part of the fun. It's all to benefit Give Kids the World Village. What's not to love about that?!

I'll update things as new details are announced.

DIS Con (formerly DIS Family Reunion)
September 30th and October 1st, 2022

Disney's Coronado Springs Resort
Day 1 Convention Pass: Friday, September 30th $49.99
Day 2 Convention Pass: Saturday, October 1st $59.99
2-Day Convention Pass: Friday and Saturday $99.99
VIP Pass | $749.99 Friday, September 30 and Saturday, October 1 Exclusive VIP access to all DIS Con events, including reserved seating near the front of the main stage and vendor hall stage, breakfast buffet with select talent at Disney's Coronado Springs Resort on Saturday, October 1st, access to the VIP Lounge (includes complementary snacks and drinks, front of the line access during autograph and photo sessions, admission to the After Hours Event at EPCOT on October 1st, and a limited edition VIP credential and exclusive VIP gift bag. Each VIP Pass ticket includes a $159 tax deductible donation to Give Kids The World.

DIS Con will feature sooo many of the talented people we love from the world of Disney. Some of the offerings will include: an Aladdin 30th Anniversary Reunion including Linda Larkin and Jonathan Freeman; a Phineas & Ferb Reunion; and Bear in the Big Blue House 25th Anniversary Reunion. Panels will feature Disney celebrities such as Tony Baxter (who will host an EPCOT-centric panel to celebrate the park's 40th), Pat Sajak, artist Shag, Imagineer Brian Collins (show writer for the Great Movie Ride), Tom Nabbe, and screenwriter John August (Corpse Bride; Frankenweenie; Aladdin (2019). Ripley's Believe It or Not will also host an exhibit. I will update this post as more celebrities and panels are added to the lineup.

The DIS Con auction will offer the unique opportunity to bid on hundreds of Disney collectibles and memorabilia – including one-of-a-kind vintage items.

The DIS Con Vendor Hall will be open both days and will be twice the size of last year's!

EPCOT After Hours Party
October 1st 10:30pm-12:30am

$199.99 ($80 of ticket purchase is a tax deductible donation to GKTW)

We'll have the France, Morocco, and U.K. pavilions all to ourselves on EPCOT's 40th anniversary! Enjoy admission to Remy's Ratatouille Adventure, exclusive entertainment, character meet and greets, special dessert offerings and more. You do not need to purchase tickets to DIS Con in order to purchase a ticket to the EPCOT After Hours party.

🎟 EDITED TO ADD TICKETING INFO AND PURCHASING LINKS: https://gktw.org/discon/tickets.php

If you're interested in booking a Walt Disney World resort room, the agents at Dreams Unlimited Travel would love to help you with that. Contact them for a free, no-obligation quote.

Last edited by a moderator:

🚨 We just got word that DIS Con tickets will go on sale tomorrow (3/22) at 1pm Eastern! 🚨
The event website will go live at that time, allowing tickets to be purchased. I'll jump in here tomorrow as soon as it does and drop the URL in this thread.

Is Bus Transportation going to be available to the Disney Resort Hotels after the After Hours Event?
Yes! There will be bus transportation to the Disney resorts after the EPCOT party. 🚍

I am so very excited about this! I've never been able to attend fall events at Disney World because I was a teacher. Now that I've retired from that line of work I have so much more freedom to travel when I want to....and I have to edit this post so I'm not ending with a preposition:).

Reactions: rlk
🚨 We just got word that DIS Con tickets will go on sale tomorrow (3/22) at 1pm Eastern! 🚨
The event website will go live at that time, allowing tickets to be purchased. I'll jump in here tomorrow as soon as it does and drop the URL in this thread.

Yes! There will be bus transportation to the Disney resorts after the EPCOT party. 🚍
Yay! That is truly the best news ever!🥳❤️💜🎉 Thank you so much @loveisinthedetails!!

Hey everyone! I’m back to answer all the questions this year. So excited and hope to see all of you there :)
I’m my excitement I purchased our party tickets without it even occurring we won’t have park tickets for that day. I’m hoping we won’t need them to attend? 🤞🏻

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!