dis any buuddy know you can use a pe paid crat card on board disney cruise

I have no experience with DCL with pre-paid credit cards, but they should be read just like a normal card. The only exception to this is that you must keep track of the value of your card to the penny. If they attempt to ring up a charge that is even one cent more than the value of our card, the cardh will be denied. Hope this helps!

Melissa

Just wanted to pop in and say what my mom always told me "if you can't say anything nice, then don't say anything at all".

You can use a pre-paid credit card at check -in, or you can put cash on your card. Have fun!

Just wanted to pop in and say what my mom always told me "if you can't say anything nice, then don't say anything at all".

You are probably right. It may have been better just to let the original poster know that this is a forum with only a few Disney abbreviations, not a text message center. But DVCconvert's answer was pretty cute. I think those text message shortcuts are a hoot. Most of them aren't really that short at all.

To the OP, sorry if we offended.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!