DIS 20th Anniversary *UN*OFFICIAL meet ups, events and make a friend thread.

Ok, just so we have something I made a lunch ADR at Homcomin' - the largest party I could find a spot for was 8 and the only lunch timish spot they had was 12:50 - so I took it

So far those that mentioned specific interesting in lunch on June 1st at Homecomin' were:
- me (TheMaxRebo)
- @Accident
- @GAN
- @AMusicLifeForMe
- AMusicLifeForMe's Dad

@katmu - wasn't sure when you said "I'm in" if that was just for the Geyser Point and Trader Sam's evening part or for lunch at Homecomin' as well

Anyone else interested?

Ok, just so we have something I made a lunch ADR at Homcomin' - the largest party I could find a spot for was 8 and the only lunch timish spot they had was 12:50 - so I took it

So far those that mentioned specific interesting in lunch on June 1st at Homecomin' were:
- me (TheMaxRebo)
- @Accident
- @GAN
- @AMusicLifeForMe
- AMusicLifeForMe's Dad

@katmu - wasn't sure when you said "I'm in" if that was just for the Geyser Point and Trader Sam's evening part or for lunch at Homecomin' as well

Anyone else interested?

And me... since it was my idea. LOL :rolleyes1

I am up for Geyser Point and Trader Sam's as well.

- me (TheMaxRebo)
- @Accident
- @GAN
- @AMusicLifeForMe
- AMusicLifeForMe's Dad

Anyone else interested?

Sorry, @TheMaxRebo I'm in for the Geyser Point and Trader Sam's evening portion as I'm planning to do DHS until early afternoon on the 1st. Thank you for organizing.

No problem, I might have two guests with me, I am just confirming. They are Dis'ers although I don't think they post too much on the board.

ok great! Let me know if they are in and I can add them to the list.

If we get beyond 8 people I can call and see if there is anything available for larger parties

I think there should be an official/unofficial trip to The Edison if it is open in time. I know most of the podcast team are excited for this new opening. Just wish there was more information on it.

I think there should be an official/unofficial trip to The Edison if it is open in time. I know most of the podcast team are excited for this new opening. Just wish there was more information on it.

Last I heard the opening for that is pushed back to the fall - if it is open I will be all over it though

The polite pig should be open but the meet though

Last I heard the opening for that is pushed back to the fall - if it is open I will be all over it though

That is disappointing. Though the updates I saw on theTimTracker made me think that it was not going to make its Spring opening. I am more interested if the various rumors around the place are true, but still disappointing to think that it won't be ready for this summer.

Great!

So current:
- me (TheMaxRebo)
- @PrncessA
- PrncessA's Friend #1
- PrncessA's Friend #2
- @GAN
- @AMusicLifeForMe
- AMusicLifeForMe's Dad

7 currently, so if there is more interest I will call about a larger reservation, or we could just have 2 ADRs around the same time
It appeals to us. There are 3 of us. I just checked for another ADR for 8 and the closest time I see is 1:15
They have a 4 for 12:50. or for 6 at 12:40. I don't mind booking a 2nd ADR or do you want to call to see if you can increase your ADR?

It appeals to us. There are 3 of us. I just checked for another ADR for 8 and the closest time I see is 1:15
They have a 4 for 12:50. or for 6 at 12:40. I don't mind booking a 2nd ADR or do you want to call to see if you can increase your ADR?

ok, I just called and they don't have anything for larger than 8 so can't expand it but they said if we make a separate one and then just all check in together they will try to sit us as close together as possible.

Would you want to book the 4 or the 6 person one and then between us hopefully we have enough spots?

Yeah Edison is now "Late 2017"

Polite Pig is supposed to open early April.

I'm excited to try a new place at Disney Springs! I always find myself going to D-Luxe Burger when I'm there. I'm assuming other events won't happen as much on that day given that the party is that night. I don't know if my Dad and I will join the rest of the day since I know I'll want to go to at least one park before the party.

ok, I just called and they don't have anything for larger than 8 so can't expand it but they said if we make a separate one and then just all check in together they will try to sit us as close together as possible.

Would you want to book the 4 or the 6 person one and then between us hopefully we have enough spots?
Ok, I have a 2nd spot for 6, 3 of us so room for 3 more

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter