Directions from baggage claim to Emerald Aisle

crzy4dsny

Yes, I'm Grumpy
I have never rented a car at MCO before.We usually use a towncar service. We have a rental from National, with Emerald Aisle service. Once you claim your bags what do you do???

Hi,
After you claim your bags, you take an elevator down one floor, there will be signs (lots of them, you have to look up) to all the rental car agenices. I really cannot tell you to turn left or right cause there are many elevators and they span the entire baggage claim floor.
I can tell you, the garage you want is almost directly across from the National counter.

So I just walk out the door across from the National Counter and into the garage and get into a car that we want ? Then do I just drive to the gate and show my I.D and credit card ?

You walk out the door, cross the street (carefully, they have some nuts there, enter the garage and go to the National level.
Go to the aisle corresponding to your car class, select the one you want, go to the exit, hand them the car info you will find in the car, your license, coupons (if you have booked with them) I bring a copy of my reservation and give that to them, your credit card, they will check you out and you are on your way.
Very very easy. Let me know if I can help further.

It's a little different depending on which terminal side you come in on. On A side, you cross the street and go up one level in the garage. On B side, you cross the street and National is on street level in the garage. Just follow the signs.

Originally posted by DebbieB
It's a little different depending on which terminal side you come in on. On A side, you cross the street and go up one level in the garage. On B side, you cross the street and National is on street level in the garage. Just follow the signs.

Too true, that is why I said proceed to the National level in the garage. :) I got caught telling people to go up one level and was promptly and nicely corrected. I only arrive on the SWA side, I can never remember what terminal that is, LOL, and I know I have to go up one level and, in the past few times we have used National, the elevator and escalator have not been working. Shlepping bags up a non functioning escalator is NOT fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter