͏

Interesting move lowering Riviera incentives...

Interesting and this is a reduction from summer incentives. Does seem like they are simply in no rush to sell it.

As I mentioned before, for the time being, having the rooms for deluxe cash guests allows WDPR to keep resorts closed for longer.

But, they do seem to be pushing the other resorts this time, including OKW over SSR.

Interesting and this is a reduction from summer incentives. Does seem like they are simply in no rush to sell it.

As I mentioned before, for the time being, having the rooms for deluxe cash guests allows WDPR to keep resorts closed for longer.

But, they do seem to be pushing the other resorts this time, including OKW over SSR.

Agreed

I think it also all but further confirms that Reflections has been pushed far down the road, despite some recent rumblings. I was there last month and although there's still some equipment on-site and lights up it's basically a ghost town.

My guess is that they think no incentive will really boost sales significantly until they get more people in the parks and people on the cruise ships to sell contracts to. Once that happens they will see how sales are going and adjust accordingly.

That's a surprisingly more aggressive CCV discount for 100-124. Guess they are making the final push to finish sales there.

Yes. It's more than the summer discount, by $5, but now you have to buy 125+ to get the blue card.

The charts for SSR, OKW, and AKV seem to give some explanation why they've been taking a lot of those in ROFR lately.

That's a surprisingly more aggressive CCV discount for 100-124. Guess they are making the final push to finish sales there.
I’ll just put out here that FWs 1-3, 35-45,47-50 are all only 118 points at CCV in a studio.
Week 1: runDisney Marathon
Week 43: Halloween about 2/3 of the time
Week 44: runDisney Wine & Dine, Halloween sometimes
Week 47: Thanksgiving most years
Weeks 48-50: Christmas holidays (week after Thanksgiving most years to week before Christmas most years)

I think the 1-3 year strategy will be to focus on sold out resorts. They have indefinitely delayed Reflections, so until there is a new resort underdevelopment, they should not be pushing RR by lowering the net price. Guides used to really shy away from the sold out resorts, but now they even offer incentives. Additionally, they have added restrictions over the years to increase the value of direct versus resale market to help support a premium. I think we will see them implementing procedures to be very efficient at finding the points in ROFR to fill any demand for the sold out resorts. They will adjust the incentives as the resale prices fluctuate to ensure they are getting a sufficient margin on those points.

No BCV discounts for existing members ??
BCV is approaching it's 30th anniversary, and I'm hoping resale prices start to reflect that soon.......

My guess is that they think no incentive will really boost sales significantly until they get more people in the parks and people on the cruise ships to sell contracts to. Once that happens they will see how sales are going and adjust accordingly.

That’s a really good point. And, I definitely know that many divisions have made changes in terms of what and how they are moving forward given the current climate, so I imagine DVD is the same.

And by 30th, you mean 20th. Technically hasn’t gone through half it’s RTU yet.
Have I flipped the math? or have you ??
BCV expires in 2042, correct?
So in 2 more years there will be only 20 years left of the 50 year contract life, so it will be 30 years old in 2022.
:teacher::confused3

Have I flipped the math? or have you ??
BCV expires in 2042, correct?
So in 2 more years there will be only 20 years left of the 50 year contract life, so it will be 30 years old in 2022.
:teacher::confused3
WAIT -
Was Beach Club only a 40 year Life of Contract ?? :earboy2:
If so, I stand corrected, but would still think that after 2022, the resale price would depreciate some ??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter