Dippin' dots ice cream

ammrus5

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know - is there anywhere at WDW that you can get Dippin' dots ice cream?? We are huge fans!!!! :wizard:

I have not seen DD at WDW - (last trip was Dec) but there are many at USO!

We love Dippin Dots too! :rotfl2:

However WDW has one thing over Dippin Dots - IMHO - Dole Whips :love:

In April I saw them at Typhoon lagoon near the tattoo station - in front of the store near the exit...does that make any sense? :)

Jill

We've had them at TL too. Can't remember if they had them at BB also-they probably do.

What is Dippin dots ice cream? I saw this at a few places on our trip just gone (but can't remember if any were in the World)

It's tiny individual balls of really really yummy ice cream. You can get a plain flavour, or a flavour like "banana split" which contains strawberry, banana and chocolate flavour "dots" to make up the banana split. They're delicious and my favourite ice cream!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have just made my 3 kids (and myself and hubbie) VERY happy!! We will be visiting in July - DD will be a great way to beat the heat :)

my kids love dippin dots. although they ahave been the ice cream of the future for about ten years now. they would fit in perfect in tomorrow land as the future that never was.

The inventor of Dippin' Dots is a local guy, who graduated from the university near us, Southern Illinois University, so they've been around a very long time, but these days the only time we get them locally is during the state fair, so I always get some.

There`s actually a dippin` dots store off of the road :moped: with alll of the off-site hotels, mini golf courses, souvenir shops etc.(can`t think of the name right noww!! :blush: ). It`s across the street from the Krispy Kreme store and has EVERY flavor :woohoo: you could possibly imagine... :cloud9: AMAZiNG!!

chamonix said:
Nothing to add except, Hi to momsgoofy--we're neighbors! :wave:

:wave2: Well, howdy! There aren't many of us downstaters here on the DIS, most seem to come from the Chicago. Nice to see more and more of us everyday!

:cool1:

The dippin' dots store is located on 192 going towards Kissimmee, just past Celebration on the left! Yum-O!

The Dippin Dots website says Disney's Wide World of Sports has them. Not sure, never been there.

:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!