dinning rotation

whoa williams

Earning My Ears
we are going on the fantasy eastern cruise in october. Was wondering what the dinning rotations will be? Also, if you have animator's palate 3 times in a rotation which nights will be the show nights? thanks :)

If you have AP three times, the first night is Crush, and the second is the Animation show.

Hmm

I read on another forum board that when you have Animators three times, the first show is crush, the second night coincides with pirate night, and they do a mild pirate themed show, and the last night is the excellent not to be missed show.

I have been looking into dining rotations on the Eastern Fantasy, and would like to know the difinitive answer from those who have done the cruise.

Edited to add: This is the information that is on another forum board regarding the actual rotations (hope she does not mind that I lifted it from her - thanks Taswira!)

EASTERN Fantasy rotations:
1 - RAERAER
2 - AERAERA
3 - ERAERAE

WESTERN Fantasy rotations (as I posted):
1 - RAERAAE
2 - AERAEER
3 - ERAERRA

If you have AP three times, the animation show is the last night in AP. We had AERAERA on our eastern Fantasy cruise in April.
A - Crush Show
E - Formal night
R
A - Pirate night, no "show" in AP, all the artwork will be pirate related from the Disney movies. We thought this was pretty cool.
E
R - Captain's Gala
A - Animation Show

I called last night to request rotation for our Western Fantasy Cruise this Saturday and I was told the AERAERA was one of the choices, so that is the one we asked for. Was the CM correct?

If you have AP three times, the first night is Crush, and the second is the Animation show.

If you are in AP three times on your cruise on the Fantasy, the Crush show is the first night and the Animation show is the third night. Pirate night is the second night.

I called last night to request rotation for our Western Fantasy Cruise this Saturday and I was told the AERAERA was one of the choices, so that is the one we asked for. Was the CM correct?

No, they were not correct. That is the Eastern rotation and the Western A itinerary rotation -- which has only been done on the Maiden Voyage. The regular B itinerary Western rotation is as listed above with AERAEER, ERAERRA and RAERAAE.

This is great info! If you have AP three times on the Western (RAERAAE) are the shows till on the first and third night? :confused3

Thank you for the info. Was hoping we wouldn't miss the shows in ap for the night we booked palo and looks like we will be safe.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter