Dinning Reservations at Shanghai Disneyland

GabBeFit

Mouseketeer
We recently booked a trip to Shanghai Disney land (excited!!), and I downloaded the app onto my phone. I was looking on there, and also on the website for making dinning reservations... It tells me to call them... Does anyone know if this is the only way to make a reservation? Thank you! :)

Apart from waiting until you're there and making reservations in person, calling them is the only way to do it. I called on Skype and it was cheap, even though I was on the phone for about 15 minutes (I had a few enquiries, not just dining reservations). It did require a bit more concentration than a regular phone conversation, but the CMs I dealt with were helpful and spoke decent English.

Having said that, if you're not fussy with times, you could probably just as easily wait until you get there. When I was there (Grand Opening weekend), they were still taking same day reservations for the Royal Banquet Hall.

Having said that, if you're not fussy with times, you could probably just as easily wait until you get there. When I was there (Grand Opening weekend), they were still taking same day reservations for the Royal Banquet Hall.
Thanks so much for your help!! I'm going to call so I don't risk anything :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter