Dinning Plan with AP

orion2185

DIS Veteran
Hi

I trying to fund out some info on adding a dining plan when we have annual passes.
Passporters book says you can do this. However, I was under the impression and wdw site only lets you add DP to a room and ticket package.
We are planing a Disney fairy tale wedding- we get 2 AP with the wedding package. Which we want to use after the wedding for a disneymoon.
This is our first trip to wdw and plan to do at least 14 days. And we are drawn into the idea on the DP- as we will go to table service majority of meals n

Hi

I trying to fund out some info on adding a dining plan when we have annual passes.
Passporters book says you can do this. However, I was under the impression and wdw site only lets you add DP to a room and ticket package.
We are planing a Disney fairy tale wedding- we get 2 AP with the wedding package. Which we want to use after the wedding for a disneymoon.
This is our first trip to wdw and plan to do at least 14 days. And we are drawn into the idea on the DP- as we will go to table service majority of meals n

You can't do this on the regular website.

You can book a ticketless AP package with DP via the AP website or over the phone. You'll have to show your APs at check in.

The above is correct. You can't do it online.

You will need to call and say you want to book a ticketless package for annual passholders. As noted, don't know when they will give you the passes, but you must present at least one annual when you check in.

what plans can you add to AP?

As I understand it you can only buy up to the Deluxe plan...is this correct?

You cannot purchase the premium or platinum package plans on a ticketless package. These are a separate program from the Disney Dining Plans.

Does everyone on the package need an AP or at least one person to book the ticketless package with the dining plan?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!