Dining packages for MSEP?

WillowRain

You can find me at Animal Kingdom!
Silly me, I thought MSEP was actually happening NOW, but I see that it starts August 2nd, which is the weekend I was planning to go. But, I HATE dealing with parade and fireworks crowds, so I like dining packages. I don't see anything about it on the website. Anyone have the know?

Last time they had a Blue Bayou dining package. We did it and it was definitely worth it. Hope they will offer that package again for you.

I hope so! We did the Blue Bayou package last time and it was great!

So far MSEP isn't even listed under the events though. :confused:

Watching for this as well. All of my memories of DLR night parades involve insanity!

I’m thinking with the low crowds before the blockouts are lifted it should be easy to see without a dining package. Im surprised it’s not up on the calendar yet though!

I will definitely book a package if offered, to have at least one night with a decent view. I am looking forward to it! (This brings back memories from my childhood!)

Does anyone know if they have or will have dinning options for MSEP? I’m hoping to get some sort of reserved seating for the parade since I’ve got 4 littles and not a lot of patience 🤣

Disney has been mum on any dining packages. Honestly, I don't think they will be if they keep the parade for the short time they intend too... Maybe if they extend it?

Disney has been mum on any dining packages. Honestly, I don't think they will be if they keep the parade for the short time they intend too... Maybe if they extend it?

I kind of figured but was hoping for the best. Thanks for your response.

Agreed. I think this was a last minute way to increase crowds for the end of the summer before Halloween. I guess it worked because the suckered me into going. Haha.
Your not alone... I'm seriously trying to plan a one day trip from the bay area as we speak...lol:D

I honestly feel like it would super easy to just add a dinning package since one was already in place for the other parade. Easy money to offer dinning packages for preferred seating imo 🤷‍♀️

Does anyone know where the viewing area is? Last time we saw the MSEP we did the grab and go meal and the viewing area for that was right near IASW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!