Dinning packages for MSEP?

WillowRain

You can find me at Animal Kingdom!
Silly me, I thought MSEP was actually happening NOW, but I see that it starts August 2nd, which is the weekend I was planning to go. But, I HATE dealing with parade and fireworks crowds, so I like dining packages. I don't see anything about it on the website. Anyone have the know?

• fly girl

DIS Veteran
    Last time they had a Blue Bayou dining package. We did it and it was definitely worth it. Hope they will offer that package again for you.

mauihawaii12

Earning My Ears
    I hope so! We did the Blue Bayou package last time and it was great!

So far MSEP isn't even listed under the events though. :confused:

DisTXMom

DIS Veteran
    Watching for this as well. All of my memories of DLR night parades involve insanity!

TikiTikiFan

Mouseketeer
    I’m thinking with the low crowds before the blockouts are lifted it should be easy to see without a dining package. Im surprised it’s not up on the calendar yet though!

• Elle23

DIS Veteran
    I will definitely book a package if offered, to have at least one night with a decent view. I am looking forward to it! (This brings back memories from my childhood!)

clydeisme

Earning My Ears
    Does anyone know if they have or will have dinning options for MSEP? I’m hoping to get some sort of reserved seating for the parade since I’ve got 4 littles and not a lot of patience 🤣

FrazierFamily

Mouseketeer
    Disney has been mum on any dining packages. Honestly, I don't think they will be if they keep the parade for the short time they intend too... Maybe if they extend it?

clydeisme

Earning My Ears
    Disney has been mum on any dining packages. Honestly, I don't think they will be if they keep the parade for the short time they intend too... Maybe if they extend it?
    I kind of figured but was hoping for the best. Thanks for your response.

• GenGen22

DIS Veteran
    Agreed. I think this was a last minute way to increase crowds for the end of the summer before Halloween. I guess it worked because the suckered me into going. Haha.
    Your not alone... I'm seriously trying to plan a one day trip from the bay area as we speak...lol:D

clydeisme

Earning My Ears
    I honestly feel like it would super easy to just add a dinning package since one was already in place for the other parade. Easy money to offer dinning packages for preferred seating imo 🤷‍♀️

cruisehopeful

Wishing I was taking a nap on a ship.
    Easy money to offer dinning packages for preferred seating imo
    I don't think any of them ever had preferred seating. I think they all offered a small roped off area to stand.

If you buy a VIP Tour, there will be seating available to you.

Aladora

DIS Veteran
    Does anyone know where the viewing area is? Last time we saw the MSEP we did the grab and go meal and the viewing area for that was right near IASW.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Daily Updates and News