Dinner Times - Wonder?

poffles

Dreamin' Disney
I know I read about dinner times on the Wonder not being scattered anymore but can't remember what the two seating times are now.

Anyone?

I saw a Navigator from late June 2008 for a 4-night and it had dinner times listed as 5:45 and 8:15. Maybe someone who has been recently can confirm???

I can tell you that main dining is at 5:30, 5:45 or 6:00, depending on your dining rotation. At least this is what I was told when I called to switch from 2nd to main dining.

I saw a Navigator from late June 2008 for a 4-night and it had dinner times listed as 5:45 and 8:15. Maybe someone who has been recently can confirm???

Hi... we sailed the Wonder July 6th. Yes, these were the scheduled dining times.

We sailed the Wonder on 8/10 and all late seating was 8:15. The only staggered times I noticed was breakfast on the last day (7:45, 8:00 and 8:15 for late seating folks).

OT a bit, but are all breakfasts staggered or jsut that departing day? Or do they normally have open seating for breakfeast?

OT a bit, but are all breakfasts staggered or jsut that departing day? Or do they normally have open seating for breakfeast?

Breakfast times are open. The Navigator will tell you which restaurants are open for breakfast. Breakfast on the last day is the only one that is staggered. You will have that last breakfast in the dining room where you have your final dinner. Your server will explain it to you at this dinner.

And regarding last morning breakfast, note that you can skip the dining room and enjoy breakfast at the buffet. Go early enough that you have time to go back to your stateroom before disembarking and you won't have to lug all your stuff with you (just be sure to put your do not disturb sign on your cabin door so you stateroom host won't think you've already gone - I imagine they count on most folks attending their assigned breakfasts for them to start cleaning / changing over the cabins. Since they know your dinner time (because they usually do turn-down during your dinner), I figure they also do change-over accordingly on the last morning.).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter