Dinner rotations/special nights for 5 day embarking on Sunday?

dmi188

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know the dining rotation, dress, and what nights are Pirate night, etc. for the 5 day double dips? I have seen the schedule for those leaving on Tuesday, what about Sunday? THANKS!!

Does anyone know the dining rotation, dress, and what nights are Pirate night, etc. for the 5 day double dips? I have seen the schedule for those leaving on Tuesday, what about Sunday? THANKS!!

All I know is that the 5 night cruises have one semi-formal night.

:cutie:

We were on the Sunday 8/5 Dream and had RAEER rotation. Monday (Castaway Cay) was our semi-formal night and Wednesday (at sea) was our Pirates night.

We were on the Sunday 8/5 Dream and had RAEER rotation. Monday (Castaway Cay) was our semi-formal night and Wednesday (at sea) was our Pirates night.

Thanks! We are on the 8/19 Dream. Second guessing my Palo reservations. Not a big fan of Pirate night dinner. And wondering which dining room we would miss. Guess it really doesn't matter much,:confused3 I am just an over planner!

We were also on the Dream on 8/5 and our dining rotation was ERAAE.
I think you can call and try and find out your rotation but I'm not sure that information is available before the cruise.

We were also on the Dream on 8/5 and our dining rotation was ERAAE.
I think you can call and try and find out your rotation but I'm not sure that information is available before the cruise.

Thanks, its just good to know that day 3 and 4 repeat, and when Pirate night is. Don't really need to know exactly....besides, I'll be on the ship on Sunday!!! Nothing else is THAT important!:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter