Dinner plans

hughech

Earning My Ears
Will be making our 8th trip to Disney in June and typically eat at the same places every time. Felt like we should try something new so made new reservations for this trip. Feel free to let us know the good, bad, and ugly of our dinner plans. Would love to get some feedback in case needing to change some reservations.

Day one. Ohana. After day at ak
Day 2 Coral reef. E
Day 3. Be our guest. Mk
Day 4. 50's. Cafe. Hs
Day 5. Teppan Edo. E
Day 6. Tony's town sq. mk
DAy. 7. Sci fi. Hs
Day 8. Half day at ak. Flight home

These will all be new to us in that during our other visits we have tried many of the other restaurants.

They all look good to me. In the end, any trip and the meals are what you make of them. In otherwords, you'll never get a concensus on any restaurant choice but I have to say I've done most of you choices - always a good time. How could you not? You're with your family and you're in Disney World!

Will be making our 8th trip to Disney in June and typically eat at the same places every time. Felt like we should try something new so made new reservations for this trip. Feel free to let us know the good, bad, and ugly of our dinner plans. Would love to get some feedback in case needing to change some reservations.

Day one. Ohana. After day at ak
Day 2 Coral reef. E
Day 3. Be our guest. Mk
Day 4. 50's. Cafe. Hs
Day 5. Teppan Edo. E
Day 6. Tony's town sq. mk
DAy. 7. Sci fi. Hs
Day 8. Half day at ak. Flight home

These will all be new to us in that during our other visits we have tried many of the other restaurants.
Ohana- Tasty food, but be prepared to wait. Unless your ADR is not at a prime time.
Coral Reef- Lovely atmosphere
BOG- Can't wait to try this Fall!
50s- My family's fave! So much fun and great food. Oil poached salmon is yummers!
Teppan Edo- Fun for kids, wonderful meal
Tony's- another family favorite. How can anyone not love Tony's?
Sci Fi- ?

'Ohana we loved!! Great food! :thumbsup2
Teppan Edo is fun. I got the chicken and my mom got the combo with shrimp, both were delicious. :lovestruc
50's was not our cup of tea. I got the chicken that was no better than a microwaved TV dinner. We would never go back.

I liked the fried chicken at 50's when I went in October. It was really good IMO. Ohanas and tonys are both favorites!! I love Sci-fi. The food was good and I love how it was setup.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!