Dinner at Concourse Steakhouse then Wishes?

poohj80

Got Hunny?
Hi all!

I will be accompanying DH on a business trip to Orlando tomorrow but will only have tomorrow evening to play before he gets to work Friday morning. We have dinner PS at the Concourse Steakhouse at the Contemporary for 5:30 since we have never eaten there and figured this would be a good opportunity to try it out. We don't want to rush through dinner but we also thought it might be nice to be able to watch Wishes. Is there anywhere at the Contemporary other than the CA Grill to watch Wishes? I don't think we'll have time to hop the monorail over to the Polynesian or GF since they start at 7.

Thanks for any help!

PJ

Concourse St is a wonderful restaurant. We just had dinner there the other night. You might be able to go out on the deck out on the end of the resort tower. Sometimes this is accessable to guest. We watched 4th of July fireworks there one year. My other location suggestion would be to take the monorail to the Poly and go down to the beach to watch the fireworks.

Thanks, we were planning on taking the monorail to the beach but since the fireworks are so early we didn't want to rush through dinner to get to the beach by 7.

The Polynesian beach is for the exclusive use of Polynesian guests. It's jsut not large enough to accomodate the masses that want to watch from there.

Last year they were not allowing anyone to park at the polynesian who wasn't a registered guest or didn't ahve a confirmed PS. I heard that at one point they were verifying the same info for people getting off the monorail, but am not sure how acurate that was.

At any rate, you can view the fireworks from the 4th floor observation deck at the CR as well. That one is open to the public.

Anne

Thanks for the info on the 4th floor observation deck at the Contemporary! I wasn't aware of it as an option.

I will say we have watched fireworks many times from the beach at the Polynesian and GF without incident.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter