Dinner at Cindy's or Artist Point?

Dinner at Cindy's or Artist Point?

• Cindy's

• A.P.

• Either one will be fine.

Results are only viewable after voting.

jeank74

<font color=CC66CC>A happy newlywed!<br><font colo
Need your help on choosing a place to dine on the day we visit MK on October 26th. We also want to go back to MK after dinner to see Spectromagic. Will it be difficult to find a spot during that time in October, if we go back to MK aroudn 730pm?

Thanks.

We've done both and enjoyed both meals. Artist Point has the more interesting food; however, if I was staying in MK for Spectro, I'd probably go with the Castle.

We timed our meal there to be during the Fantasy in the Sky fireworks. They dim the lights and pipe in the music, and the fireworks look as if they are right outside the windows of the Castle!

We ate dinner there this past Jult 8th at about 8:45 p.m. Like DancingBear said, when the fireworks started, the lights dimmed, and the music was piped in. It was a wonderful ending to a great meal. I would suggest it, if you've never eaten dinner at Cindy's. We'll do it again when we go back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter