Dinner at BOG, how is the food?

My family had dinner and we really enjoyed all our entrees. I had salmon, DH had the steak--the fries were amazing with the aioli, DS had the shrimp & scallops, DD 9 had kids meatloaf, DS 7 had the chicken , DS 4 & DD 2 shared the kids macaroni dish.
My DD 9 liked it so much that we want back for lunch.

We ate there in June 2013. Restaurant was beautiful. Service was fine. Food was just average. Reminded me of cruise food. Nice presentation but rather boring and bland flavors. I had the shrimp and scallops. They were just ok. The puff pastry was tough, dry and flavorless. One person had salmon and said it was good. The steak was a bit too charred and tough but had ok flavor. The cupcakes looked great but were wet, not moist, wet. Very average. The cream puffs were soggy. Overall, we loved the experience, but honestly the food is a bit of a let down.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter