Dinner at Ariel's between park closing and MHT?

liz2d2

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if you can dine at Ariel's while DCA is closed to get ready for MHT? I know at WDW some folks eat at Liberty Tree Tavern during this time, but WDW doesn't shut down between regular park hours and the start of the party.

Thanks!!

I have a dinner on 10/24 not a MHT night, but the latest res we could do was 4:20 in order to make sure we'd be out before DCA closed at 6. So, I am sure you can get a ressie at 4:20 if DCA closes at 6 for MHT... but not later than that...

--Lisa

They DO clear everyone out of DCA before MHT, just FYI. You would not be able to stay in the park after dining, even if you have a ticket. They would send you to the exit and then in to line behind the masses waiting to get in. I think doing that would make getting back in very frustrating.

Yes, you can't do it the way WDW does. They make everyone leave the park entirely and then come back in! I tired to do that last year, and they were prepared for that. Latest seating is 4-something, and then you have to be done and leave the park!!

I wish it was that way too, though!! It would be nice!

Andrea

I was afraid it was too good to be true! Thanks for the advice! We'll eat somewhere else that day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter